Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DOLCE now sleeps on my bed every night ! hmm how did that happen , after i was adamant that because of my allergies that wouldnt happen... :unsure:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Dolce's just doing his job. I had said the same thing about Tyler and then last December went to Vermont for a week and it was minus 4 degrees. The draft on the floor was insane and he felt like a dogsicle. I put him on the bed.:w00t: The rest is history. Now I wake up eye to eye, or eye to tush, with him. Tyler 1, mommy 0.

·
Premium Member
5,463 Posts
haha! that happened to me!

Up until Milo was 6 months he slept in his crate beside my bed - the night before his first show I let him sleep on my bed - he slept on my bed for 4 months but after he fell off one night I put him back in his crate at night.

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Oh! I know that feeling! I had Ava sleeping in a pack n play pen next to my bed, all was good. I caved one night and that was the end of that! Now I have a full length body pillow I put on the floor in case she falls off some day....:blush:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
lol- he certainly did train you!

Bisou slept in her crate until she was 10 months old and now she sleeps in the bed with us. She has to be touching both of us too. I can't imagine the drama that would ensue if I didn't let her in the bed anymore!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Well thank godness I thought I was doing something wrong. Maximillian ended up on my bed one night and he's been there ever since I too had him in a crate beside my bed but now he thinks the crate is just to go in there and have his digging fits. But I wouldn't have it any other way I sleep on my side and he snuggles up to my belly and sleeps on his side too, its nice to sleep that way I have never sleeped as good since getting Maximillian.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well he used to sleep in the kitchen with the baby gate but now its hot , so he started sleeping on his bed in my room because of the ac , or in the kids room n now he has started sleeping either with me or with the girls ... lol he likes to sleep by my feet snuggled next to my legs, he tried to lay on damians pillow ( because my two yr old sleeps w me ) and damian says dolce no thats my pillow .lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts