Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel that I truly have so much to be thankful for -- especially this year.

Of course, I'm thanksful that my surgery is behind me and that I'm cancer free and on my way to full recovery.

I'm most thankful that DH is still alive. I certainly wouldn't have believed he would be 2 or even 1 year ago.

I'm thankful for my wonderful fluffs. They're my heart and soul and what gets me up each morning. (Really -- I don't think I need an alarm clock). :HistericalSmiley:

And I'm most thankful for all the wonderful friends that I have. I have no idea where I'd be without them. SM is full of so many of my wonderful friends. You'll never know who much I appreciate all of you.

:ThankYou:

I hope that all of you are having a truly wonderful Thanksgiving Day.

(Oh, yes, one more thing I'm thankful for -- I can't eat today -- just a little mashed potatoes -- so I won't be gaining any weight during this holiday. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:) But boy does that Pumpkin Pie look GOOD!!! :)

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Lynn,

Why is it that you can't eat soft foods at this time? I do hope that you get to have a proper meal soon.

Also, do have help when you get home - people to help you with marketing, the fluffs, errands and such?

I worry about you - I think that you push yourself too hard.

Hugs,

Allie

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Allie -- I'm doing fine and yes, I'm on a "soft" diet which started on Monday, but I don't want to overdo with anything too rich. Remember the post that you make to me in another thread but then deleted and said it should have been in a PM -- well, you were exactly correct. So I'm kind of having a problem there too, but I did sneak a little pumpkin pie (not the crust), and I think it will help.

Yes -- I'll be fine when I get back to NM. Have plenty of help and my Goddaughter will be staying for a week.

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Lynn, mashed potatoes are the best part of the TG meal!!
hope you and your babies are having a great day!!:wub::wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
awww Lynn, you're on of the biggest blessings on SM and we don't know what we'd do without you. Hope you're continuing to feel well.
hugs:wub:

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Lynn

have a blessed Thanksgiving! life is precious and we must all enjoy each day to he fullest.

I learned it the hard way. We all think we are in control of our lives. We are NOT! and we all vulnerable! slowly but surely you will bounce back. sounds like you are a trooper and there is nothing better than a positive outlook for a speedy recovery!

Best,

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your terrific friends and of course Lacie, Tilly and Secret. I'm so thankful that you had the surgery and a great report. Be good to yourself and take it easy getting back into things. :hugging:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts