Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
. . . who turned in her 300 page dissertation in hard copy this past week and will defend Nov. 29th---anticipating graduation w/her doctorate Dec. 18th!
It took 7 years, a divorce, losing her precious maltese & regaining her self-esteem---
WAY TO GO K. ! We are so very proud of you!:wub:

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
:chili:Congratulations and way to go to your daughter :aktion033: She sounds like a wonderful and strong woman which tells me that she sure have a great mother raising her up until she turned to the person she is today :aktion033: so well done to you too, mum :aktion033:
hugs
Kat

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Sandi,

That is huge! The PhD in itself is huge and arduous - and yet, she has overcome so many obstacles along the way.

She is a pillar of strength and determination - I LOVE strong women!

·
Premium Member
17,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:chili:Congratulations and way to go to your daughter :aktion033: She sounds like a wonderful and strong woman which tells me that she sure have a great mother raising her up until she turned to the person she is today :aktion033: so well done to you too, mum :aktion033:
hugs
Kat
:blush: & thank you sweet Kat

Sandi,

That is huge! The PhD in itself is huge and arduous - and yet, she has overcome so many obstacles along the way.

She is a pillar of strength and determination - I LOVE strong women!
Yes, Allie---we call her "the velvet brick!" :heart:

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Congratulations to your daughter and the huge accomplishment! :aktion033:

I really can imagine how proud and happy you must be! :yahoo:

Alexandra :wub:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Congratulations to your daughter! That's quite an accomplishment and I'll guessing you were a big help and gave her lots of encouragement all along the way. I can imagine how proud you must be.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:dothewave::smartass::dothewave: Sandi - you must be bursting with pride. What a remarkable woman your daughter is. I'm thinking there will be a Dr. in the house soon:) Please pass on our congratulations and tell her how awesome we think she is.:chili:

·
Premium Member
17,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Congratulations to your daughter! That's quite an accomplishment and I'll guessing you were a big help and gave her lots of encouragement all along the way. I can imagine how proud you must be.
I have read MOST of her papers---but I haven't understood ANY of it:smstarz:---she doesn't care that I don't understand as long as I read them!

:dothewave::smartass::dothewave: Sandi - you must be bursting with pride. What a remarkable woman your daughter is. I'm thinking there will be a Dr. in the house soon:) Please pass on our congratulations and tell her how awesome we think she is.:chili:
ummmm. how to say this w/out bluster :innocent:---this will be another doctor in the house! She is also engaged to a young man who will also get his doctorate the same day that she will---now that is what I would call a "paradox." :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
17,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congratulations to your daughter!! I would be proud too. You did a wonderful job raising such a strong women.
Thank you Mary for the compliment---but in all honesty I can't take the credit. She has overcome so much and deserves ALL of it!

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Congratulations to her! I hope she takes a moment to sit back, reflect, and smile to herself knowing SHE did it!:Girl power:

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Congratulations to all of you!! Your daughter is clearly destined for greatness. In addition to what she's lost and what she's gained, she survived that horrific accident! :w00t:

Sandi, are you attending the graduation? How close will you be to Goshen? I've heard there's a wonderful little shop there that might just have some stuff that you can't live without! :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
17,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Congratulations to all of you!! Your daughter is clearly destined for greatness. In addition to what she's lost and what she's gained, she survived that horrific accident! :w00t:

Sandi, are you attending the graduation? How close will you be to Goshen? I've heard there's a wonderful little shop there that might just have some stuff that you can't live without! :HistericalSmiley:
Mary, I don't know where Goshen is but I will DEFINITELY look it up and go there IF I am close enough.
I wish I could add a trip to MA. while I am close, but I may be nursing little Kitzel after his surgery so don't even know for sure IF I will make the graduation. I am waiting for word on doing a test here that might enlighten my decisions.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts