Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Oh Mommy feels better. Just a little background about grooming day at the Allheart house, whether I bath them, or they go to the groomers....one word L E O :w00t: For whatever reason, the dear little boy Afterwards, will not, and I mean will not leave poor Mia alone. I think Mary H helped me with this and just explained, that Leo just wants Mia's dog scent back. And of course I do intervene, he's on top of her, on the side of her, just all over her, and bless her , she just allows it, but with Mommy's help I save her as best I can until he has it out of his system....so that's the background, I didn't get many pics of the little guys shannagans, as I was busy intervening, it only last for about 20 to 30 minutes, where he must be near her and give her loving, but boy oh boy, that boy.....So here are the pics from the Mia and Leo grooming day

I'm so happy it's grooming day, and the little guy hasn't come near me :chili: (yet)
IMG_0606.jpg

Poor little guy, doesn't even know I'm behind him :HistericalSmiley:

IMG_0608.jpg

Awww I gotta love my little brother, but he still doesn't see me :thumbsup:

IMG_0617.JPG

Uh oh, he's inching closer :huh:

IMG_0619.jpg

Whew false alarm :chili:

IMG_0620.JPG

Oh honestly, Leo, really, must you?

IMG_0645.JPG

The little guy wears me out

IMG_0630.JPG

I know, I'll hide in my toy box (Mia literally jumped in her toy box, my smart little girl )
IMG_0652.jpg

Mommy, put a real pretty pink dress on me, ahhh peace at last :wub:

IMG_0658.jpg

Which lasted all of 10 seconds :huh:

View attachment 89060

I know, I'll hide in his cave bed, he'll never find me here :chili:

Mommy, thought it was a good idea to take us outside and get some fresh air, and burn off some of the "Leoness" :)

But that didn't seem to work either, so Mommy took off my pretty dress, thinking that would help, and look who is right behind me :huh:

Oh Mommy, please belly rub, I think I really deserve it :innocent:

Hey, anybody out there up for some Leo Loving :wub:

I sure hope someone takes the little guy up on his offer, although I would miss him, just not on bath days :blink:

Geez, I really wore myself out, just trying to show my sister how beautiful she looks. I got it all out of my system though :aktion033: Until next bath time :thumbsup: It's so much fun :chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
I love all the pics and captions. Those two are just gorgeous and poor Mia trying to hide from her brother. Thank you for sharing the pics. BTW were did you get her dress it's adorable and i love the beds you have for them.

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love all the pics and captions. Those two are just gorgeous and poor Mia trying to hide from her brother. Thank you for sharing the pics. BTW were did you get her dress it's adorable and i love the beds you have for them.

Awww thank you all so much. Bath day hear is very interesting. I actually got that dress off of e-bay, the tag reads, "an original design by Dog Gone Snazzy." It really is so cute. If you can't find it on ebay let me know and I can check my ebay for past transactions.

Thank you again all so much :wub:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:smrofl::smrofl: I am so sorry but I just have to laugh. Beautiful little Mia and the omnipresent Leo. I loved your captions!! That poor little girl has tried everything. Maybe dress her up in a skunk halloween outfit next time. :HistericalSmiley: I know someone here said they had one for their fluff. She is so adorable, as is Leo. They look so beautiful after their baths. It's too bad it turns into an afternoon of amour...unrequited amour no less.:blush: I guess it's true, boys will be boys. :smilie_tischkante:

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Spookie does that to her Poodle brother. She is a real pest for about 10 minutes. I think it's because he's all wet, doesn't look or smell right. Plus, he wipes his face dry on the couch, a strange behavior to her.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Hmmm, perhaps we can refer to them as boyfriend and girlfriend during this time instead of brother and sister? LOL

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
They are so, so cute and I loved your pics and "story". Thanks for sharing. You, Mia, & Leo made my day!:biggrin:

·
Registered
118 Posts
I love your pictures and captions....so cute and funny :aktion033: It sounds to me more like Leo just wants Leo's scent back on Mia after a bath LOL:HistericalSmiley: Poor little Mia can't even smell pretty and get dressed up for an afternoon :huh: Or maybe it's the smelling pretty that get's Leo sooooo interested :blush: They are both adorable little angels no matter what:wub:

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
LOVE IT! Mia and Leo are both just soooo cute and gorgeous! I love the one where Mia is behind Leo litterally crackign up because he doesn't see her - she actually looks like she's laughing (not just smiling, but laughing)! I love grooming day pics - they're always so much fun :)

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LOVE IT! Mia and Leo are both just soooo cute and gorgeous! I love the one where Mia is behind Leo litterally crackign up because he doesn't see her - she actually looks like she's laughing (not just smiling, but laughing)! I love grooming day pics - they're always so much fun :)

Thank you all so much. That's what cracked me up about the pics too, looks like Mia is totally cracking up at the little guy :HistericalSmiley: She LOVES to toy with him.

Hmmm, perhaps we can refer to them as boyfriend and girlfriend during this time instead of brother and sister? LOL
LOL, okay maybe just on bath day, but I just can't bring myself to call them bf and gf :blush: Most of the time, they act like true brother and sister, it's really too funny.

Thank you all so much for all the sweet comments, it warmed my heart. They sure are a pair aren't they.

Much love.

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Mia looks so beautiful. Apparently, Leo thinks so too. :HistericalSmiley: Adorable pics and I love Mia in her pretty pink harness dress. :wub:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts