Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 28 Posts

· Registered
842 Posts
Well...haha I will!!!!!! :chili:

Funny thing is too, I didn't get into it right away. When the first movie was coming out, I was still finishing up Harry Potter. And had negative emotions towards Twilight because I feel like that was the reason Harry Potter movie was delayed like 9 months.

However I did ask for Twilight the book for Christmas in 08 because after Harry Potter I had no back ups to read (that took up soooo much of my time). BUT, I didnt actually pick it up to read until August of 09. I literally finished that book in less than a week. Went and bought the 2nd one, finished that in almost a week. Went and bought the 3rd and 4th one before I was even done with the 2nd.

I got halfway through the last one, when Andy passed :( so I like shut down. Didn't feel like doing much of anything at that point. Very depressed. So I WOULD have finished them all within like 1 months time. However I didn't pick it back up until about December after I saw New Moon at the movies, and we were making our plans for little Nelson to come along, so that got me out of my depression and I was able to read again.

So YES!!! I will be seeing it. And hahahahahha atleast twice, because my boyfriend and I didn't go to a movie for my birthday, I told him I'm holing out for Eclipse :HistericalSmiley: So I will probably see it with my girlfriends, and then with him. And eventually with my mom at some point, I've made her watch all my DVDs of them, she likes them...she just thinks they are too sloooooow.

I do agree New Moon was much better, I think they just had a bigger budget. I too like Bella better in the books. Breaking Dawn wasn't my fav. though...started getting a little too weird for me, thats all I'll say. Can't wait for the movies though!

· Registered
842 Posts
You mean she IS doing Midnight Sun??!!?!??!! I was sooooo sooo mad when I heard about it being leaked and she refused to finish it. I read the first chapter on her site a while back. But it wasn't that many pages. I think I will wait to see if it gets published then before reading anymore.

1 - 2 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.