Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, Little Miss Mia with her weekend topknot. I really didn't do that great of a job with it, but bless her, I think she really enjoys it :wub: And it's a darn good thing, I didn't do it perfectly, as you will see how their Daddy needs Maltese loving lessons, without messing up their hair:blink: Although, I must admit how I just love,how much he loves the babies, hair can always be fixed.
IMG_0362.JPG

The dynamic duo finding something very interesting, to sniffy on :wub:
IMG_0344.jpg

Leo, having a great time, just racing around the yard. They both just love the outdoors.

IMG_0343.jpg

And time to take a break and get some loving from Daddy (sorry, just the Mommy in me, protecting Leo's little private area :blush:)

IMG_0380.JPG

Leo, getting smothered with kisses from his Daddy :wub:

IMG_0385.jpg

And Leo, just eating it up, but um Daddy, must you smoosh Mia, like that :blink:

IMG_0389.jpg

So of course Mommy had to step in, Leo jumped on my lap :wub: and got sweet kisses from my baby girl Mia

IMG_0395.JPG

There's nothing in the world, like all of our babies is there? It's precious moments like these, that just make the rest of the world go away. Whatever would we do without them. :wub:
IMG_0397.JPG

Thank you for always loving my babies, and it gives me such joy to share them with you, and I get so much joy seeing all of yours and so grateful that we have a place to do so. :heart:

Hugs to all.

·
Premium Member
17,451 Posts
What a loving family! That daddy is a good one---a keeper. kisses from kitzi

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
awww I love these pictures. With these little guys its all about the love and kisses. :wub:
Your pictures started my day with a smile. :wub:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
What a great family. :wub::wub: I might just have to apologize to your DH for criticizing his nix on Mia wearing a bow. He seems to be crazy about them from these pix. So he gets a vote on fluff decisions...just not as big a vote as you. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

·
Super Moderator
10,170 Posts
What wonderful pictures! I agree, it's so wonderful having our little fluffs to snuggle with and love on!

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
Christine, I love all of the pictures. Your lawn looks heavenly. Is part of your lawn clover? It looks so beautiful and green. And, of couse Mia and Leo look precious as usual. :wub: And, their Mommy and Daddy look great, too!

You are right about our fluff babies ... there is nothing else in the world like them. They bring us such joy and totally unconditional love. :wub:

i always love your pictures, Christine. And, by the way ... I looked at your photos on FB. Leo and Mia have such a beautiful looking Mommy. You are beautiful inside and out, Christine.:tender:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
omg what sweet pics , and i was rofl over ur censorship of leos peepee .. lol too too cute!!!

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you all so much on my sweet comments, I really do appreciate.

Christine, I love all of the pictures. Your lawn looks heavenly. Is part of your lawn clover? It looks so beautiful and green. And, of couse Mia and Leo look precious as usual. :wub: And, their Mommy and Daddy look great, too!

You are right about our fluff babies ... there is nothing else in the world like them. They bring us such joy and totally unconditional love. :wub:

i always love your pictures, Christine. And, by the way ... I looked at your photos on FB. Leo and Mia have such a beautiful looking Mommy. You are beautiful inside and out, Christine.:tender:
Oh Marie, thank you. YOU are the one who is so beautiful inside and out. Yes that is lawn clover, and when they were pups it would drive me nuts, espcecially dear boy Leo :wub: because his favorite thing is to jump in them :w00t: , Mia too, I would scoop them out as fast as I could. But that little stinker Leo, you can even notice in the pic, he will scale so close to it, but he's been good about it. Mia has learned that it's a no no.

Thank you again for all of your sweet comments. I just adore you :wub:

What a great family. :wub::wub: I might just have to apologize to your DH for criticizing his nix on Mia wearing a bow. He seems to be crazy about them from these pix. So he gets a vote on fluff decisions...just not as big a vote as you. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:
Oh no need to apologize at all. Honetsly. Do you know, I had to show him the back the specifcially reads "grooming bands", and he tested them on his fingers, just to make sure it didn't bother Mia :wub: He does love them dearly and never wants them to be hurt or upset, but a groomer he certainly he is not. He pets them and loves them any ole way, and they look like they been through the spin cylcle on the washer, happy, but so dishelved. Hugs and love to you!!!

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Aww, I love those family shots! Thanks for sharing your little ones with us! :thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts