Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought it was about time to post a little update on my girl. She's doing great. Her socialization is going better than I had ever hoped. The only thing we're working on is the barking when she wants attention (primarily from other dogs, but sometimes from us). Other than that, she's perfectly content to be doing whatever I am, whether it's napping, on the computer, shopping, or walking through the neighborhood. She's a joy, and I consider her my mini partner in crime.

By the way, I've decided her AKC name will be Sands Pocketful of Dreams (her mom is Sands In the Corner Pocket). I'll definitely post when I get her pedigree to see if we have any relatives on here :)

OK OK, now for the good stuff: the pictures!!

really, pictures again?

watch me sit pretty!

and stand..

i think my eyes are getting bigger..

i'm trying to sleep, mom!

ok, ONE open eyed pic...that's IT!

now back to sleep

now i'm awake and ready to run!

bye mom!

my mom doesn't do so well with focusing the camera sometimes..

this is my serious face

and this is my desperate, please pick me up stretch. no more pictures, please!

see you soon!

:wub: licks,

Leila

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
She is just the cutest little girl!!! I love Leila!!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
What a little Beauty she is......if I were that gorgeous, I would KISS myself!!!!:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:I think you picked the best baby!!! Sands has really done some excellent breeding to get that face!!!! Share more pics of that lovely little girl~~~~~

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
This little girl is absolutely beautiful and precious. I just want to pick her up and kiss her to pieces. Her hair looks so thick esp her top knot. I will fight Briana for her:HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Ashley, she is just so darned beautiful!!! :wub:

HUGz! Jules

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.