Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are a few of dolce . he is playing with his friend peanut the fluff he stayed with when i went to miami..the last pic is peanut.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank u girls , he was a bit dirty n uncombed , that was when i came from miami n i think he was telling all of us his adventures with peanut . lol also his leg hair is growing , but he stil has some skinny legs in some parts . lol

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thank u !!! he loves being outdoors , he just doesnt like the leash lol , and yes him n peanut made a great pair , even though peanut tried to hump dolce everytime he could .lol whats the deal with that ?
and yes dolce was not brushed the whole time i was away , when i came back boy did he have matts :eek:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Oh they look so happy together and Dolce is adorable! Have you thought about getting another so he'll have a live in buddyB)
omg i have thought soo much about this , right now i cant afford to buy one. But somewhere in the future i would love to have a little girl .. oooo the dresses the bows .... awww and dolce is soo good with other doggies .

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.