Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few non-fancy everyday bows that I had purchased for Chloe and don't use. I'd hate to throw them out and wonder if anyone would like them? I'd be happy to mail them to whomever is interested.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
How sweet of you to offer. I don't need any right now. But I do have a thought for you, if you don't get any takers, how about bringing them to you local shelter? I am sure they could be put to good use on the smaller dogs who come in.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Salty Malty! I hadn't even thought of that and it is a fabulous idea. I have a Humane Society right up the street from me. These are all brand new daily grooming type bows that I've never used - so hopefully they'll put them to good use.

Thank again!

·
Registered
451 Posts
THat is a great idea to give to a shelter , or rescue group but, do you think they will use them ? Or maybe they could just use them for when they show them, like a rescue group does, bcuz the shelters i dont think they will even bother
. Just my 2 cents

·
Registered
30 Posts
ok please don't think me greedy, but I would love to have them as I need all the practice I can get and now their hair is getting longer and they are leaving the little bands in I could try bows, but as I am in New Zealand I have no idea on what the postage would be, even though I would pay it as I would not expect anyone else to be out of pocket, but I feel a bit stink when others suggested shelters etc

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
While our SPCA has any large number of dogs on any given day....they are all brushed, bathed and generally groomed. Once a month, they bring dogs...mostly puppies and small breeds...to Petsmart for their adoption center. Our SPCA takes donations of food, medicines, blankets, towels, and just about anything else that a pet might need.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts