5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is me in miami , the guy is my boyfriend tk

before going out ;)
nice

isnt it?

look how dark i got :)
this is me n adonis hes 7

all my kids in their 5 sec of fame in an american eagle on times sq , they put their pic on the billboard ..lol
shanty,me with damian and adonis ..
tanisha who is usually camera shy .. shes 16
both girls at ihop

me and the quad on nye

me enjoying an apple martini :)

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank u !!! i love sharing pictures and have been known to post alot !! lol .. thanks my fam is my life along with dolce of course,... and yes that beach im sitting here in a freezing office with no desire to work , i soo wish i was in miami right now! lol

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
What a beautiful family you have and you are so young and gorgeous. The beach looks so lovely. Mmmmm I wish I were at a beach right now......
Thank you for sharing your pictures.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What a beautiful family you have and you are so young and gorgeous. The beach looks so lovely. Mmmmm I wish I were at a beach right now......
Thank you for sharing your pictures.:thumbsup:

aww thank u for the young n gorgeous ... i feel ancient at times and attimes i feel like a kid .lol

·
Premium Member
24,033 Posts
Oh, Liza I loved those pictures. What beautiful children you have.:wub: Those apples didn't fall far from the tree. Don't tell your Tanisha, but you look like you could be her sister. :thumbsup: I'm wishing I was at that beach too. I'll have to settle for the Hudson. :blink:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh, Liza I loved those pictures. What beautiful children you have.:wub: Those apples didn't fall far from the tree. Don't tell your Tanisha, but you look like you could be her sister. :thumbsup: I'm wishing I was at that beach too. I'll have to settle for the Hudson. :blink:
aww susan ur too sweet , thank u !!

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Your gorgeous kids have one gorgeous mama! wow! I love the one of you in NYC and your little girl there is pouting..omg that is so cute! I would give that child whatever she wanted!!! lol. Everyone looks so happy too...I love seeing that.

I love Miami!! Thanks for posting the beach photos!!

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
You have a beautiful family. It looks like everyone was having a great time!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.