Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... since we are sharing a bit about ourselves today and I have my Photobucket open, I came across these old 'saves' from back when I sold some of my paintings on Ebay (that's why they say "Sample" across them...it was my untechielike way of keeping people from copying without permission lol).

Anyway, here's a few:

This is my Goodnight Moon (our Echo, a favorite model of mine, with her favorite piggy toy given by my lovely friend, Denise) :

Another I did of Echo:

A pastel :

Those were the only 3 that seem to still be in my Photobucket... I did lots more and saved jpgs of them all, but they are in limbo/lost somewhere on a computer that just decided not to boot open one day. Saving the hard drive to, hopefully, have someone pull my photos and pictures off for me one day...

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awww thanks! :) I have been doing pottery lately although I am now getting re-interested in painting again. I seem to go in spurts of what I am interested in

Here's a view of one side of a pottery art house I made showing a naughty dog pulling on the clothesline (they were a bit scandalized in the studio at the bra and boxer shorts lol) :

Maybe I should do some maltese themed pottery...

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
Neat! both are lovely.....and you nailed it with the sleeping pup's expression. She really looks comfy.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks so much you guys! :) I had the best model and miss her so much...glad I saved some of the originals I made of her as they always remind me of how very lucky we were to have her for the time we did...

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Eileen, these are so good! WOW!!:aktion033::aktion033::aktion033:
i love the first one, it's so sweet!!:wub:
i love the little cottage, too funny!! LOL:HistericalSmiley:

cant wait to see your next creations!!!:tender:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Wonderful work, Eileen! Love to see more! I'm getting ready to do some pastel work. I haven't worked with them in years. Messy but fun!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Eileen - you're so talented!!!! Love, love, love that first painting :wub::wub: It's so beautiful and calming and sweet. Echo must have been so adorable. And I love artists who go across media to express themselves in other ways. Though you miss Echo you have your current fluffs to inspire you again. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
You are so talented. I can't paint. I used to do pottery years ago (not the greenware), but you can only do so much and I would not know where to go with it. My house has too much stuff as it is. And selling it is not worth it. You lucky if you get the price of the material.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts