Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some pictures of my baby. I was trying to let his hair grow....so I thought I would take some pictures and see what I think about it. I think he is getting ready to get it buzzed off again. I think his coat is just too "fluffy" for a longer coat.

Anyway, I thought some of these were cute, even though he was not thrilled with the whole camera thing tonight.
He never is.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TWO more...

Too bad Joe made it so easy to post in threads with that upgrade!

Attachments

·
Registered
776 Posts
Brinkley looks SO MUCH like Jacky!!! It is so funny! What an adorable beautiful pup. He looks so loving and sweet

And also... can I be reminded of Brinkley's weight and length? I just figured out why he reminds me of Jack so much -- it's because he looks kind of longer than a lot of Malts... Jack is about two inches longer than he is tall, which makes him look very distinct! AND ADORABLE!!
Maybe that's why Brink looks like him? Hm...

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by cindysilver@Sep 25 2005, 11:12 PM
Brinkley looks SO MUCH like Jacky!!! It is so funny!  What an adorable beautiful pup.  He looks so loving and sweet

And also... can I be reminded of Brinkley's weight and length?  I just figured out why he reminds me of Jack so much -- it's because he looks kind of longer than a lot of Malts... Jack is about two inches longer than he is tall, which makes him look very distinct!  AND ADORABLE!! 
Maybe that's why Brink looks like him?  Hm... 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=103382
[/QUOTE]

Yeah...Brink is about 9 inches tall (measured from one of his front legs-up) and about 16 inches long (from base of neck to base of tail). Give or take a little of course for wiggling purposes. When I see the "square" malts, I realize how long he is, but until then, I don't think about it.

I think Jack is adorable too.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
AWWW look at the Brinkster with his comb over. Such a doll.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I just love seeing current pictures of all the fur babies! It's like getting a visit from them and I am remiss in not posting pictures of Pico but I haven't upgraded yet (and I will, I will) because I spend so much time in front of my computer working and keeping it virus and spyware free that it's easy to procrastinate doing anything else.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Sep 26 2005, 09:35 AM
AWWW look at the Brinkster with his comb over.  Such a doll.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=103478
[/QUOTE]

LOL-it does kinda look like a comb-over!
I had to go back and look!

I put his hair in a small top knot last night...
Hubby came in and called him a "sissy"...

I thought it looked cute...but didn't really "fit" him!
I NEED A GIRL!!!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by Denise&Chico@Sep 26 2005, 01:17 PM
AWWW HE LOOKS LIKE HE IS WISE LIKE HE HAS A OLD SOUL VERY SWEET PIXS
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=103547
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, hubby said he looked like a little old man...

·
Registered
776 Posts
Well I know why I just love Brink so much! Jack is a big boy too, which is just MORE TO LOVE!!
(Jack is now 9 pounds and 9 inches tall, and 12 inches long

1 - 20 of 28 Posts