Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is our baby fresh from the groomers with her woobie... it's actually just a a fabric sample that we got from someone. Our baby sleeps with this every night, she's had it over a year now.

All the toys we buy her and this is "Her" baby LOL.

This is the current status of our store as of 8/2/04. These guys are putting our A/C in .

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
are those nail caps or nail polish? she looks adorable!! i like getting this catalogue about dog supplies--in the back it has like 20 different color nailpolish. but the girls have long hair on their feet so you wouldnt be able to see it.
anyway, your baby is cute! and congrats on the store!!

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they were just painted, We actually sell doggie nail polish (pawlish) on our site, but that's not what she's wearing now, her groomer had her own stuff, so I'm not sure what kind it is.

Also, our groomer cut back their fur to paint their nails, I'll have to get a shot of our older girl, who has longer fur so you can see how she did it for her.

I'm not sure if I like it better than just having the long furry feet?

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's our older furrier girl with her nails painted yesterday also.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i love her big eyes and black nose!!!! super cute!!! and the little ponytail is so cute!

·
Registered
400 Posts
How cute! Casper got groomed yesterday and got his foot hair cut back, but I forgot to tell them to paint his nails. Yes, my little boy gets his nails done sometimes. Blue , of course! Lol!

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Actually, We sell the opi brand on our website.
(Pawlish) but that's not what our girls are wearing here, just something our groomer used.

Our location is pretty new, I think about a year old. We are the first store that has gone into our physical space. The cool thing about it is that we got to design it from scratch because of that.

Other than us there is only one other store in our strip mall that is not open yet, and they are doing their final construction in there too. (jewelry store)

Here's a link to our actual strip mall location.

http://www.glamourdog.com/panorama.html

1 - 15 of 15 Posts