Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a great time this weekend. It was so nice meeting so many SM members...it's almost like we're family. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Can you identify your family members? Great pictures. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can you identify your family members? Great pictures. Thanks!
ummm, I'm sure I can....with a little bit of help from my cheat sheet. :blush:

Thank goodness Cat made one for us!!! Give me some time, I'll add names...

·
Registered
568 Posts
Hi Pat! Great pictures! You all look great. I am so glad to have met you and it was such a fun time. I wish I didn't have to leaver early. Did I tell you I almost missed my flight home? LOL. You are really a sweet person inside and out. Kisses to Ava from Suri! xoxo

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Great pictures Pat!!! :smcry::smcry: I miss everyone already!! I think we need an SM annual convention:)

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
I had a great time this weekend. It was so nice meeting so many SM members...it's almost like we're family. :thumbsup:

Ok here are the ones I know:

Rhonda & Mimi, Catherine & Remy, Ashley & Perri, Tammy & Emma, Pat & Ava, Carina & Cadie & Cacia, Alice & Mia, Leslie & Moxie and the last one I'm not sure of her real name but I think it's Snow White & Suri?

Marti, Cat, Pat, Reva & Cathy

Tammy, Alice, Pat, Catherine & Snow White (sorry)

Pat, Mandy, Alice, Tami, Leslie & Tammy
I think I got everyone correct.

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Looks like sooooo much fun!!! Oh now I'm even more sad that I couldn't go. But thank you so much for sharing the pictures!! I can live vicariously. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
This is so great!!!! I'm so LOVING all these wonderful pics!!!:ThankYou:The ladies and their fluffs are all so gorgeous!!! What a fun weekend you all must have had!!! :)

·
Registered
213 Posts
So many pretty ladies and beautiful Malts. Looks like a perfect mix for a fun time :aktion033:. Maybe next time I'll try and come. MiLey would love all of the action.

Darlene and MiLey

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Thank you, Pat!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Thanks Pat! I am sorry I wasn't more sociable, just with my first show and having 4 kids and 3 dogs tagging along I was a little frazzled. lol

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
I do wish we got a pic of us coming out of security @ the airport . LOL!

Had so much fun w/you Pat. See you this summer!

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just waiting on Nanci to set the date....then I hope to see you girls again very soon. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts