Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, yall I have to vent a little. I just can not believe what I just heard. To start this off, my dad is chief of our vol. fire dept. and also an EMR tech. They got a call that you just would not believe. The person said their baby was not responding. When my dad got there, several people were sitting in the living room like nothing had happened. They told him where the baby was in the corner of the room. It had a huge lump on its head, and was bleeding from the nose and its mouth. Its lungs were also full of blood. He said they acted like they knew it was already dead. When he saw it, he said he knew it was gone, and from the physical signs it had not just happened. The poor thing was only 2 1/2 weeks old. I am totally floored. What kind of people would do something like this? This absolutely makes me sick. Oh another thing, noone offered any explanation as to what happened. I feel like crying. I don't know how dad goes to scenes like that. I mean 4 of my siblings died when they were babies. two (twins) were stillborn. I very clearly remember them to this day. It still hurts very much. I just do not understand people.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Unfortunately there are people in this world who have no heart and no conscience. I think I would have had to have just shot someone and buried them in the backyard. Babie do NOT ask to come in to this world, and then they are dependent on others to care for them. I strongly believe there should be a sterilization law for some people. Some may feel that is an extreme, but there are peole who just should not be given the freedom to bring another life into this world.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
It truly boggles the mind that a human could be that cold...as far as I am concerned....the death penalty is in order. They cannot live in a society with the kind of mindset they have.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I second the death penalty thought. My GOD. Some people are truly too low to be called people.

Monsters. Who could hurt a new baby? What could a new baby possibly do to someone?

Dear God-I hope they pay and pay dearly.

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Originally posted by littlebit279@Sep 30 2005, 09:40 AM
Ok, yall I have to vent a little. I just can not believe what I just heard. To start this off, my dad is chief of our vol. fire dept. and also an EMR tech. They got a call that you just would not believe. The person said their baby was not responding. When my dad got there, several people were sitting in the living room like nothing had happened. They told him where the baby was in the corner of the room. It had a huge lump on its head, and was bleeding from the nose and its mouth. Its lungs were also full of blood. He said they acted like they knew it was already dead. When he saw it, he said he knew it was gone, and from the physical signs it had not just happened. The poor thing was only 2 1/2 weeks old. I am totally floored. What kind of people would do something like this? This absolutely makes me sick. Oh another thing, noone offered any explanation as to what happened. I feel like crying. I don't know how dad goes to scenes like that. I mean 4 of my siblings died when they were babies. two (twins) were stillborn. I very clearly remember them to this day. It still hurts very much. I just do not understand people.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=105003
[/QUOTE]
That is unbelievable. Poor little thing. Your dad obviously has a strong heart and puts his need to help others ahead of his own pain. your family and community should be very thanksful for having him. I hope those people really pay for hurting the baby. that is really sick

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Originally posted by Teddyandme@Sep 30 2005, 10:53 AM
It truly boggles the mind that a human could be that cold...as far as I am concerned....the death penalty is in order.  They cannot live in a society with the kind of mindset they have.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=105008
[/QUOTE]
My husband was in law enforcement for 28 years, I have heard it all, not much surprises me. I feel that the death penalty is in order. Some of these sick evil people have to be accountable for what they do.

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
That is very said. I only hope somebody went to jail. My husband is a retired Fire Chief for the City of Jacksonville, FL. He says that he has seen some things in his career that would cause a person to not be able to sleep at night. Our city actually sends them to seminars to help them cope with the hanious (sp?) stuff they see and have to deal with. He says that fires and abuse involving children are the worst. That no matter how many runs you attend you never get used to seeing dead babies. I can't imagine having to attend those kinds of calls. I think it takes a special person. God bless your father. God's wrath on the person who killed that baby.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i am a strong believer of spay and neutering people. seriously

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.