Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
I feel for anyone raising children in this day and age. My "baby" is 26, so thankfully he is grown. Sounds like your son is getting many mixed messages from the school in general. Maybe you should discuss this with the Principal at the school WITH the school counselor present and have them explain why it is alright to read about that subject, but not draw it. Maybe they have a rule about computer usage that you are not aware of?? If you do not get a coherent answer from the school (which you will most likely not get), I would address the question to the School Board. I often found that the "school board" words got the answers I needed from the school itself. Kinda like "I'm going to tell your Dad when he gets home".

I feel it is sad that our children have to internalize their religious beliefs (whatever religion they are) in our schools now. Is that not why we all ended up in America in the first place? Religious persecution?? I can fully understand not standing on your desk and "preaching" about ANY religion, but to curb our childrens freedom of expressing those same beliefs is not right either. I recently read an article about a teacher being diciplined for WEARING A NECKLACE WITH A CROSS ON IT, that was visible to the students
. Just too sad.....

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.