Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a person on etsy.com that makes these darling petal boxes/favor boxes and personalizes them any way you want. I just have to share the pictures she sent me today of the ones I ordered which she is shipping to me today. I had her make the malts in two sizes to represent Nissa and Nya. I think they'll make cute treat boxes for Nya's first birthday next year or to put a few bows or treats in as gifts for the girls malt friends. Just had to share. :chili:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
wow that is so creative, it's really interesting to see these, and the N's lookalikes are really sweet (of course). thanks.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Those are adorable! I love them...I have always enjoyed assembling little gifts with cute special wrapping/boxes/ribbons! I think it makes gifts that much more special. What a great find! ;)

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Kim - they're adorable. I love them. :wub: And they really do look like Nissa and Nya.
I've just been going crazy trying to find Maltese or even just dog themed gift wrapping paper. Here I am in NYC and can't find any anywhere. Not even the paw print tissue paper. I wanted to wrap the raffle gifts in it but I finally gave up today after scouring the stores near and far. I don't want to get off topic but does anyone know where to get good paper?

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kim - they're adorable. I love them. :wub: And they really do look like Nissa and Nya.
I've just been going crazy trying to find Maltese or even just dog themed gift wrapping paper. Here I am in NYC and can't find any anywhere. Not even the paw print tissue paper. I wanted to wrap the raffle gifts in it but I finally gave up today after scouring the stores near and far. I don't want to get off topic but does anyone know where to get good paper?
Try this sight. I've ordered from them quite a bit.

Printed Tissue Patterns

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This too:

Maltese Dog Gift Wrap Maltese Gift Wrap [BFGWMAL] : dogstuff.com, Gifts, Toys and Supplies for Dog Lovers.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Kim - thanks for the gift wrap site suggestions. One looked expensive because you have to buy a ton of it :blink: but I'll have to look more closely at the other. Now there would be a great little product to come out with.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts