Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my wife wanted a food pantry in the kitchen to get rid of the shelf thingy she was using, i couldnt see spending 100.00 on one so I built it ...

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
great job!
so how much did u save making it urself?

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Wow! That looked like something I bought a long time ago.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well thats the kind of stuff (cabinet supllies, melamine, plywood, hinges, screws, glue, etc) that I sell for a living, so the white melamine I got free cause it was damaged, I paid for the hinges and handles at cost, so I have about 5.00 in it

·
Registered
942 Posts
Originally posted by Joe@Dec 28 2004, 04:56 PM
well thats the kind of stuff (cabinet supllies, melamine, plywood, hinges, screws, glue, etc) that I sell for a living, so the white melamine I got free cause it was damaged, I paid for the hinges and handles at cost, so I have about 5.00 in it 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=25898
[/QUOTE]
That kicks butt!!! And I loved frosted flakes!!!!!

Not gonna take me up on my offer to visit so cal? Just a hop, skip, and a jump!!!

~Elegant

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Elegant@Dec 28 2004, 07:56 PM
That's awesome! 

I need a huge wall unit for my living room...wanna come to CA???? 

~Elegant
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=25897
[/QUOTE]

feed me and I will
the next things I am going to build is my first pet bed (this weekend maybe) and a bookshelf for Kim, she has all kinds of projects lined up now that I have somewhere to build stuff

I have started my list of pet furniture I want to build and try to sell

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
awww.. man... you could have built my custom bed for Kodie... instead of me having to spend a fortune

The cabnet looks GREAT!
Your very handy!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Elegant@Dec 28 2004, 07:56 PM
That's awesome! 

I need a huge wall unit for my living room...wanna come to CA???? 

~Elegant
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=25897
[/QUOTE]

My hubby is NOT handy at all....I need a wall unit built as well...in my den...do you hire out Joe?!... ha ha...??????? Northwest Tennessee...will cook you supper or something...he he...

Originally posted by Joe@Dec 28 2004, 07:56 PM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=25898
[/QUOTE]

That is a HUGE savings!!!!! I should have married a handy man...or a rich man...
J/K!!! I love my husband...he is just not handy or rich....so we have lots of TO DO things around our house.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Wow! Thats nice!! How nice to be able to just built whatever you need for yourself! Can't wait to see the pet beds!!
Yum! Frosted Flakes... :D

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Looks good! My Dad and boyfriend are both very handy... I tend to have my moments as well... I decided I am going to try and build a bed for Tini either this weekend or next weekend. My dad is good at making things look decrative, so he is going to be in charge of that....

if it doesn't go well (
) Joe, I'm going to want to buy one of your beds!!!

·
Registered
513 Posts
Nice work on the pantry Joe. I could use one in my kitchen...wish my hubby was handy, but alas he's not. I can't wait to see you dog beds...I managed to make a little foam sofa and cover it for my 3 furkids, but never thought of a bed. What other furniture will you make? What a good idea, do furniture.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts