Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've found myself back here on SM quite often over the last while!

I have been living up near Dublin for work for around 7 months of the year for the past few years. Milo stays back home in the mid-west of Ireland with my parents when I am away (I still go home every few weekends). It was meant to be a one year arrangement, but I'm going into my third year of it now! I wish I could bring him with me, but pretty much no rental places allow pets here, and even if they did he is so used to people being at home with him all day. My Dad is Milo's favourite person in the world anyway!

I have been working from home since mid-March and won't be going back for another few months. I decided to go back home just before lockdown happened here in March, so I have been loving spending the time with Milo and my family. I've been taking lots of photos of Milo over the last while. Here are a few. He turned 11 in May and I can't believe he is getting that old. I am glad I am getting to spend this time with him. =

·
Registered
5,732 Posts
I love seeing pictures of Milo. I have always said that he has the biggest roundest eyes I've ever seen. ❤ So good to see you back here.

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Gorgeous pictures of Milo! I think the saying "The eyes are the window to the soul" was written about Milos huge expressive eyes. I could stare into them for days. Such a cute little guy. I am glad you are getting this extra special time with him.....I like all the pictures but the last two are my very favorite! Thank you for sharing them with us.
🐶 🐾🌻

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Milo---precious buddy! I have missed you. I am happy Mum is w/you mostly for now. Even Covid has it's advantage. You are beautiful! Love you. Sandi

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Good to see you, Orla and Milo! How wonderful to spend that extra time with your darling boy. He looks amazing for 11!!

·
Premium Member
20,025 Posts

I have been living up near Dublin for work for around 7 months of the year for the past few years. Milo stays back home in the mid-west of Ireland with my parents when I am away (I still go home every few weekends). It was meant to be a one year arrangement, but I'm going into my third year of it now! I wish I could bring him with me, but pretty much no rental places allow pets here, and even if they did he is so used to people being at home with him all day. My Dad is Milo's favourite person in the world anyway!

I have been working from home since mid-March and won't be going back for another few months. I decided to go back home just before lockdown happened here in March, so I have been loving spending the time with Milo and my family. I've been taking lots of photos of Milo over the last while. Here are a few. He turned 11 in May and I can't believe he is getting that old. I am glad I am getting to spend this time with him. =

View attachment 274533
View attachment 274534
View attachment 274535
View attachment 274536
View attachment 274537
View attachment 274538
View attachment 274539
Hi Orla!!!! I stop in here every once in a while and I am so happy to see you here!!!! I'm glad you are spending time with Milo and your family

·
Registered
23 Posts

View attachment 274533
View attachment 274534
View attachment 274535
View attachment 274536
View attachment 274537
View attachment 274538
View attachment 274539
What a beautiful boy!!! Those eyes - so expressive!! Give him a squeeze for me!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,879 Posts
How adorable Milo is. He does look like a puppy.
I’m glad your timing was good and you wound up with Milo and your parents. Enjoy your time with them.

·
Premium Member
24,005 Posts
Orla - wow what a surprise to come on here and see you!!!! So funny because we got in a Maltese named Milo into rescue at AMAR and it made me think about you. Happy you and he are doing well. I don't get on here that often but try to. Since last we "talked" Tyler is 11.5 now and now has an 8 year old sister whom I fostered and adopted in the fall. I'm very active in rescue and am VP and NE Coordinator so never a dull moment. Such a pleasant surprise "seeing" you here. And such terrific pix of your handsome boy. xoxo

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Orla - wow what a surprise to come on here and see you!!!! So funny because we got in a Maltese named Milo into rescue at AMAR and it made me think about you. Happy you and he are doing well. I don't get on here that often but try to. Since last we "talked" Tyler is 11.5 now and now has an 8 year old sister whom I fostered and adopted in the fall. I'm very active in rescue and am VP and NE Coordinator so never a dull moment. Such a pleasant surprise "seeing" you here. And such terrific pix of your handsome boy. xoxo
Aw it's so great to hear from you! Tyler and Milo are so close in age - just a few months between them. That's great about your other dog and about the rescue. You must be so busy with it all!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts