Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
That most definitely looks like a Maltese to me... That's so creepy and cool at the same time, LOL!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
It looks like a big dog to me...maybe a lab? The top pic looks like Jesus as far as the outline of the white part...or it could be an angel fish? LOL Oh what the mind conjures.

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
phew, that is spooky but lovely at the same time. It looks like a maltese to me too. like an ultrasound picture.

I put the contrast up a bit, and there it is, that pretty malt.

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
LOL a lot of us have Maltese on the brain! I can see where it looks like a Maltese too.

This is how it came to be. We have this tiny table lamp that uses chadilier type bulbs and it use to sit on our end table in the livingroom. That night, hubby wakes me up at 3 am in a sleeping stupier makes me get up, plops me on the couch and says look up and what do you see.

I look up and I feel every hair in my body literally stand up. The 2ndpic I see the face of jesus. Almost perfect! The first pic I had this open in my photo editor where it blows it up full size. I was standing in the kitchen and looked at it from afar. I see the outline of mother Mary with the face of Jesus. It creeped me out bad!!

Hubby saw the same thing. He had been sleeping on the couch and when he woke up, he looked there and he had this face staring at him. We have taken the bulb out and replaced it. No other bulbs make that image. We still have the bulb put away. It still makes the image.

My kids say it looks like darth vader. And I got that same reply a few times.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.