Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Hello everyone, I just wanted to share with you all that believe it or not my Mitzi watches tv!!! Only for a few
shes walking around, bouncing around and all of a sudden she stops and just looks up at the tv and stares!!!
I WAS LIKE OMG!!! HOW CUTE!!! i have to record her doing this or take a pic. Do any of your furbabys do this? Jus wanted to share what shes been up to, also my puppy chi dosent seem to like her
he goes to attack her when i hold him near her and even if he looks at her thru the baby gate he barks at her
. Im gonna give it time.. MY older chi is neutral he has no probs with her, he actually i think ignores her lol. Have a nice day!!!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well thats nice to know, that Casper watches tv too, ok so its the movement that makes them look lol. Well my chi is 4mo old and he has gotten like 3 chances ( i let him out near her) and all the times he has barked and attacked her and even bit her paw and she cried
. So i dont know what to do
But well see. Thank you for replying.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
We were in Williamsburg not too long ago, with pup in tow, and we would leave the TV on for her while we were out of the room. The only channel that came in well on the cable was QVC. She loved it, settled right down when Lisa Robertson came on. My husband thought she liked the soothing nature of the feminie voices...I guess he doesn't watch too much QVC! Any way, we were very proud that there were no charges on our cards or phone calls to QVC! She showed perfect puppy will power, although she really wants a Diamonique collar....

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
sometimes we joke around that ellie's a little retarded (of course cynthia HATES this)...but its true. there are some things where you're like "i think she nees a mini-helmet" you know? anyway--ellie is the type that will bark outside if she hears a dog barking on tv.

gruffi...he gets it that its from the tv...and he'll cock his head to the side. he hates hearing dogs cry (from a documentary: i forget the name but its about how euthanasia pounds are better than no-kill shelters).

and sprite just doesnt care. lol.

·
Registered
568 Posts
How sweet.You have to get a pic of her doing that.I have never seen Rudy watch the TV but I leave it on for him when ever I have to leave him alone at home.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Kirbie watches t.v Bailey doesnt.Its so funny when we put a DvD in..Kirbie always comes running and tries to catch the it as it slides in or out.Too funny.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Lexi watches TV. If a dog comes on (doesn't have to make a sound) she will start barking and run up to the TV to try and get to the dog. It was so funny a couple of weeks ago this happened and when the dog walked off screen Lexi tried to follow it. She walked aroun the side of the TV trying to find it. She kept coming back to the screen to see if it had come back.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Feb 28 2005, 09:11 AM
Lexi watches TV.  If a dog comes on (doesn't have to make a sound) she will start barking and run up to the TV to try and get to the dog.  It was so funny a couple of weeks ago this happened and when the dog walked off screen Lexi tried to follow it.  She walked aroun the side of the TV trying to find it.  She kept coming back to the screen to see if it had come back.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=38389
[/QUOTE]
AWWWW!!! I would have loved to see Lexi do that!!!!! :D

·
Registered
894 Posts
Sisse seems only interested in the TV when she hears another dog barking on it. She'll stop then and pay attention to it!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Lexi watches TV. If a dog comes on (doesn't have to make a sound) she will start barking and run up to the TV to try and get to the dog. It was so funny a couple of weeks ago this happened and when the dog walked off screen Lexi tried to follow it. She walked aroun the side of the TV trying to find it. She kept coming back to the screen to see if it had come back.[/B]
Snowy will do the same, but not only with dogs, any kind of animal even cartoons,
in the beggining is very funny but now it is getting kind of annoying we have to be very careful what it is in the t.v. because once he started, he dont want to stop barking and looking for whatever it is in there
It was impossible for us to watch any of the dog shows or animal planet

1 - 16 of 16 Posts