Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
How do they know when it's bath time? It's uncanny!

I have to wash Lady's face everyday because of her dry eye. I do it in the kitchen sink. When I am in the kitchen, she is usually right behind me, hoping I'll drop something or share. I can fill a whole sink full of water and she won't budge. I even keep her eye wash and Spa Lavish right next to the dishwashing liquid to try to fool her.

No matter how hard I try to surprise her, she always senses when I am going to wash her face and disappears.

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Marj...I'm totally with you. I'm to the point where I leave most of the bath stuff out and then set up the grooming table, get out the dryer, that sort of stuff after the first bath. And it's not like I don't do dishes on a regular basis. I still can't figure out how Zoe knows it's more then doing dishes but in reality bath time. They are so funny.
I smuggle bath items under my shirt and she still knows! Homeland Security needs Lady at the airport!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.