Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yesterday we were surprised by the FedEx man with a package from our Secret Santa....
TYLER
I had way too many cute photos to post here so I made a little slide show video with them. Sophia had so much fun opening up all of her gifts from her very first Secret Santa. She wants to say a very BIG thank you to Tyler and his Mommy Sue (Snowbody). They picked out the most perfect gifts for her and sent her some yummy treats that they made themselves. (Bailey also says thank you for the treats because Sophia was nice enough to share them with her) Sue even included a special little surprise for me :) Oh I have to add that I cut up the wrapping paper and saved the Maltese photos. I'm not sure what I am going to do with them but they were just too cute to throw away!

Enjoy the video :)

Thank you very much Tyler & Sue for your kindness and thoughtfulness. We absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE everything that you sent. We hope that you have a very Merry Christmas!
DSCN8328.jpg

Many Blessings,
Jennifer, Bailey, & Sophia :wub:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I love everything!!! :wub: Sue and Tyler really did an amazing job with Sophia's gifts. I want that coat!
Sophia looks adorable in everything :wub: I really enjoyed all your pictures.
Way to go Sue and Tyler!!:thumbsup:
Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
WOW!! Little Sophia scored big time!! What great gifts and you can tell she really loves them. Sue and Tyler did a great job! Boy she sure loves that christmas light toy - did it have a treat in it? She really wanted it. In one of the pics you even see her looking at the camera but her mouth is pointed at the toy with her tongue stickingout a little as if she's ready to go at it again. Love little Sophia - she sure knows how to have fun :)

And great job on the video :)

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WOW!! Little Sophia scored big time!! What great gifts and you can tell she really loves them. Sue and Tyler did a great job! Boy she sure loves that christmas light toy - did it have a treat in it? She really wanted it. In one of the pics you even see her looking at the camera but her mouth is pointed at the toy with her tongue stickingout a little as if she's ready to go at it again. Love little Sophia - she sure knows how to have fun :)

And great job on the video :)
No there was nothing in it. She just really loves it! She played with it all afternoon yesterday.

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
:aktion033::aktion033::aktion033:Yay! Great video! Sophie was having so much fun. My goodness, she got a TON of cool stuff! Auntie Sue and Tyler are spoiling her rotten-:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:
Where in the world did you find that light bulb, Sue?:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
What an adroable reveal. Looks like Sophia will be remembering her first Secret Santa for a long, long time. Wonderful presents. Tyler (and Sue) did a wonderful job of picking the perfect gifts for a perfect little girl. :)

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
You're very welcome, Sophia and Jennifer (and Bailey re: treats). I am so happy you love our SS surprises. What a very cute slideshow. :wub::wub: Just seeing sweet little Sophia's face and in her new outfits is making me so very happy. :chili: I was hoarding things like a squirrel since this was my second SS. I was prepared. I got the lightbulb at a grooming/pet supply store, Canine Ranch in my neighborhood.

I cannot tell a lie though. I know we had very specific price guidlines which I supported and didn't go over. I was able to get Sophia all those outfits and other gifts and stay within the allotted budget because I hit the Kwigy Bo sale that took place earlier in the fall. The prices were so insanely low that I could afford to get her the mini wardrobe. So I got a whole lot of bang for the buck and figured we weren't going with manufacturer's suggested retail price.:HistericalSmiley: Sophia, my dear, you timed your SS year perfectly.:chili:

Happy you liked the bones I baked. It seems they're a hit with every dog except Tyler (mr picky treat).:angry: My neighbor says I should try to start a business baking them.:w00t: If the video biz keeps going the way it is, I might have to think about it. They were kind of fun to make, though labor intensive.
Happy you like the little gifts for you. Thought the figurine was perfect for your two girls and the little mirror and pill box as well. I always carry a little mirror in my bag:)
I've been waiting to open Tyler's gift from Hunter until next week. I'm so holiday heavy this week that I want to save a little something special for then. Have to check if that's okay with Erin.
Hugs,
Sue and Tyler

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
Wow!!!! Great picture and video!! Sophia is a very lucky little girl.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
I love everything!!! :wub: Sue and Tyler really did an amazing job with Sophia's gifts. I want that coat!
Sophia looks adorable in everything :wub: I really enjoyed all your pictures.
Way to go Sue and Tyler!!:thumbsup:
Merry Christmas!
Jane - I agree. I can't wait to see that coat on Sophia. That was my favorite present to her and the first one I knew I had to include. It reminds me of the coats I used to wear as a little girl. (Not that little, obviously)

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jane - I agree. I can't wait to see that coat on Sophia. That was my favorite present to her and the first one I knew I had to include. It reminds me of the coats I used to wear as a little girl. (Not that little, obviously)
Which coat are you referring to & I will be sure to get a photo of her in it for you ;)

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
HOLY COW! Sophia got a new wardrobe! I'll tell ya something....Sue should also have a fur daughter...that lady can shop for a little girl so well! She knows just what to pick out!!!!

Great gifts. Love the video of our sweet Sophia girl!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
^^ Wow Willow and Sophie are sisters?!

Sophie (did you change it to Sophia now, seems like it was Sophie before?) looks so cute opening her gifts in her pjs! My fav is that pink quilted coat. Sue did a great job making baby's first SS special!

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
You ladies are amazing with the video's - I want to learn!

Jennifer, both of your girls are adorable, I love the outfit's, the ornaments, the malt statue, the treats, the homemade treats, the toys and the bows - just so darn sweet. :wub:

I also love and appreciate the way you gave tribute to Sue - for working so hard in selecting those gifts for your Sophia.:wub:

Now, Sue, oh how thoughtful, kind and sweet of you and Tyler. You are amazing.:wub:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts