Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm normally very careful of where I put my human snacks, but today, Sophie (11 lb sneaky Maltese), ate half a chocolate chip cookie I got from Carl's Jr. I managed to take the rest away and I'm current closely observing her.

Thank goodness it was just half a cookie and not a chocolate bar.
This little piggy got me mad (she dug into my laptop bag), worried (there were a couple of chocolate chips), and hungry (I was saving the cookie for my midnight snack)...

Attachments

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh Goodness, how scary! How is she doing today?
Tell me about it! She was inhaling the cookie like it was the best thing on earth!
Hopefully it wasn't enough to do harm. Let us know how she is today.
She was/still is fine. She had cookie breath and fart the entire night. Today, she's back to her "innocent" self. :innocent:

·
Premium Member
23,987 Posts
So glad she's doing well. I had to smile, that last picture :HistericalSmiley:, what a little stinker lol
I have one that I have to watch closely, one evening I had Geneva on my lap, I was eating crackers, I looked down and she had grabbed half of a cracker:w00t:, I wouldn't have been worried if it would have been Maddie but Geneva had a bout with HGE three years ago, she's on a strict diet.
I think these fluffs give us gray hair :innocent:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So glad she's doing well. I had to smile, that last picture :HistericalSmiley:, what a little stinker lol
I have one that I have to watch closely, one evening I had Geneva on my lap, I was eating crackers, I looked down and she had grabbed half of a cracker:w00t:, I wouldn't have been worried if it would have been Maddie but Geneva had a bout with HGE three years ago, she's on a strict diet.
I think these fluffs give us gray hair :innocent:
Maltese are indeed very tricky creatures. :blink:
I have to sit on a very narrow chair each meal, otherwise, she'll squeeze in and try to sneak a bite.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts