Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday in the mail I received Sophies paper for registration from Tammy. I opened it and stuck it in my work bag with the rest of the mail. When I went in the house I dropped the bag by the door where I always do

Later, while fixing dinner I noticed that Sophie was under the table chewing something. Hauling her out I was horrified to discover that she had chewed her registration paper to SHREDS. Somehow she picked the registration paper out of the middle of a pile of papers in my bag, everything else was left untouched.

Do you suppose she could actually smell Tammy on those papers and knew they were from her old home??????

I mailed them back to Tammy in the hope that she can replace them. I guess it's my fault if she can't......

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
She is just telling you she doesn't need any old papers to make her yours!!! She is saying I will never leave you Mommy~~~:wub::wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: I don't mean to laugh, but it reminded me of what my pups did yesterday. I bought a great big envelope yesterday to mail cereal boxes to Becky (Heini's Mom) and i didn't realized it had fallen on the floor and i heard this shredding sound and yep, the pups was tearing the envelope apart. I think they thought it was theirs and that there was something in it for them. :blink: Hopefully you will be able to get new registration papers.

·
Super Moderator
10,170 Posts
Tessa ate the check and the invoice for a subscription renewal to Whole Dog Journal. When I called to see if they could do it over the phone since I no longer had the address to mail it to, the lady on the phone didn't buy "the dog ate it" as an excuse. I had to convince her the dog REALLY ate it!

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
As for the registration you can do it on line if you salvaged the parts that you need....

I think the breeders name and a litter number. You don't need the form just the info.

I would call the AKC. I have had good experience with them being helpful.

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
As for the registration you can do it on line if you salvaged the parts that you need....

I think the breeders name and a litter number. You don't need the form just the info.

I would call the AKC. I have had good experience with them being helpful.
You also need the pin code to register the litter on line.

·
Premium Member
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OH, well it's good that all is not lost. I already mailed the shreds back to Tammy, I assumed she would need the original back to replace them. So we'll see what happens.

Sophie seems to have a paper fetich, you have to watch any piece of paper that happens to be around.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts