Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we've been MIA the past week because we were on vacation :) While we were away I had time to hit a few doggie boutiques and find Sophie some really cute clothes. (we are trying to expand her wardrobe to more than 2 shirts) Bailey has sooo many clothes and so I figured that Sophie needed to play catch up! So here she is modeling some of her new outfits... (please excuse the messy hair and face)

butterfly1.jpg
butterfly2.jpg
cheer1.jpg
cheer2.jpg
black1.jpg
black2.jpg
brown1.jpg
brown2.jpg
glam1.jpg
glam2.jpg

cont. next post...

·
Registered
730 Posts
Wow her hair is getting so long! She's such a pretty little girl:wub:
I LOVE all her new dresses and I've got to have that Small Paul one for Libby. Can you post where you got it or who made it?

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
She's so cute. Love the polka dots!

·
Registered
847 Posts
awww she is so CUTE! my favorites are the black and white polka dot with the yellow trim and the jean skirt/monkey shirt combo. ADORABLE!

·
Registered
213 Posts
What a BEAUTIFUL little model she makes. She is soooo sweet :wub::wub::wub:. Her hair is getting so long. She looks beautiful in her little dresses. I bet you are having a ball. She does look sweet in the one I made for her :thumbsup:. Sooooo cute.
Thanks for taking the pictures.
I'm back in town too. It's nice to be home. Miley had such a good time with my son's yorkie. She is missing him bad. I'll post pictures later of the two of them together.He was Miley's first friend. and she was crushing hard. She liked him much more then he liked her but it was so sweet to watch them together. Everything they did together was so darn cute. I could watch them for hours. It was funny. I'd hear my husband say """"ahh...look at him bite her ear""". It doesn't take much for us to be entertained anymore.:smrofl:
Welcome back! Keep the pictures coming.

Darlene and Miley

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
omg she is a cutie , she got prettier clothes than me !!!!! i love all the dresses but my absolute fav is the the monkey t and the mini , too too cute, dolce sees her in that n he will fall head over heels :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts