Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sorry I haven't been posting, feel bad no welcomes to newcomers and b-day wishes and checking out everyone stories and pictures
My daughter has been in the hospital but doing much better now. I don't feel like getting in all the details but just wanted everyone to know I am thinking about them and this site. Just haven't been able to post anything lately, just not up to it yet. I will still send my Christmas present out, that I bought before all this happened. Well, hopefully be back on sometime soon

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Oh gosh, I am so sorry to hear this. I surely hope things continue to improve and that you can join us here on SM once again. I wondered where you were!!

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
We have missed you. Sorry to hear of your daughter's illness. We sincerely hope she will be feeling better soon and you will be able to rejoin us. Take care!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
take care of yourself and your daughter, we'll be here when you get back

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
I'll be thinking about you and your family. Please come back when you can. We're here for you!

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
I am so sorry that things aren't going well for you these days. Please do try to keep your spirits up. I also will say a prayer for your daughter. I hope that she feels better.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts

I am so sorry about your daughter, i`ll be praying for her recovery. i know it`s hard but try to keep positive.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hope your daughter feels much better soon. Sorry that you have to go thru this, come back when you are ready for it, know that we missed you

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I am sorry I haven't been posting, feel bad no welcomes to newcomers and b-day wishes and checking out everyone stories and pictures
My daughter has been in the hospital but doing much better now. I don't feel like getting in all the details but just wanted everyone to know I am thinking about them and this site. Just haven't been able to post anything lately, just not up to it yet. I will still send my Christmas present out, that I bought before all this happened. Well, hopefully be back on sometime soon
[/B]
Karen,

I am so sorry that your daughter is not feeling well, my prayers are with her and you. It seems that there are at least a couple of us going through some things right now...I know when I come on here I feel like there are people who care and so even though there are days when I can't stand or even be painfree for even a couple minutes, coming here makes me feel like I am part of the human race.

So, when you can stop by and maybe we can help each other through the tough spots. I will be praying for your daughters speedy recovery and for peace of mind for you.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.