Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sorry I haven't been in the forum in a long time. I took a little break and then got so busy I haven't had time to even come to the forum to read posts! I thought I would have time now but something has come up that will be taking all my computer time and I won't have time to read or post for a bit longer.

John and I hope to be in our house by January 31st (since our apartment lease is up then) so I should have more time to catch up then. I still hope to catch up on some posts here and there but I probably won't be able to post for a while longer.

I miss everyone and hope everyone is doing well.

Terri, I am sorry for your loss. I loved Missy so much, even though I never met her in person. I have been keeping you in my prayers and hope that you are doing well.

Fantasia is doing well. I am excited that she will finally have her own yard when we get our house. If it doesn't have a fence that will be the first thing that we buy for the new house. I want her to know how it feels to run free of a leash! I hope she will like her new home as much as John and I will. She's not going to know what to bark at when we don't have upstairs neighbors lol.

*oh and I have recommended this site to some other Maltese owners. I hope they joined or will join soon. I told them how wonderful you all are and how helpful you all have been to me.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Hey, Glad things are going well for you. Hope you'll be posting more often now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts