Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had the MOST WONDERFUL Spa Day on Saturday. :chili::chili:

Marie and Snowball (Snowball Pie's Mommi) had sent me a gift certificate to a local Day Spa near my house. I had never been to this spa before, but I will definitely be going back. The 2 major treatments that I got were a Lymphatic Drainage Massage and a Hydra Facial.

My first experience with a Lymphatic Massage was in Costa Rica about 6 years ago. I couldn't believe how much this massage helped me. It is very difficult to find this offered on most spa menus and is something I'm always searching for, so I was especially excited to find that it was offered at this spa. Not only was it offered, but it was truly the very, very, very best Lymphatic Massage that I've ever had. :aktion033::aktion033:

The Hydra Facial was also excellent and is done with a small vacumn suction device. It really moistured my skin and "plumped it up".:biggrin:

The treatment prices were very reasonable too, imho.

Angel, the owner, hand delivered my gift certificate to my house, so I was extremely anxious to meet her. She's a wonderful person with a special needs 14 year old son who is currently going through a lot. (We all need to pray for her family.) We had a wonderful visit about our personal choices and deciding to look at a glass as half full or half empty. She is very Spiritual and has turned her life over to Jesus, so we really hit it off. She was very impressed about why I had received the gift certificate and all the other gifts from friends on SM.

This was the most relaxing and wonderful day. Not only were the treatments excellent, but the people were so sweet and uplifting too.

I can never thank Marie enough for sending me this terrrific present.

:ThankYou::ThankYou:

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Ahh Lynn, so nice to find your FINALLY had a chance to get some pampering for yourself :aktion033:( the GC from Marie and Snowball was such an excellent choice for you!)

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Lynn - Fantastic!!:chili::chili: Sounds like that spa escape was just what the SM doctors ordered:thumbsup: How wonderful of Marie and Snowball Pie to come up with the perfect gift. The treatments sounded fabulous and I can't believe how wonderful and sweet the personnel was. Glad you had the perfect day. You deserve it!!:sLo_grouphug3:

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
:clap:That sounds WONDERFUL, Lynne :clap: I am so very happy to read that you had a terrific day :thumbsup::wub: and also happy to read that you are also planning to go back some day :chili:

how very sweet and thoughtful of sweet Marie and Snowball:wub:

hugs
Kat

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
I am so glad that you had such a GREAT day at the spa!! It sounds like it truly was what the doctor ordered! Hunter says that he's not sure even his puppy licks could hydrate your face as well as the facial but he'd be more than willing to try! :kiss kiss:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Oh Lynn i'm so happy to hear that you had such a Great Day at the Spa! I don't know of anyone else who deserved it more. You needed to just get away for a little bit and just relax.

May i ask, what is a Lymphatic Massage?

·
Premium Member
4,938 Posts
Oh Lynn I'm so happy you loved your Spa treatment. Marie is a genius for giving it to you. I sure does sound like you were pampered and left feeling recharged. Angel sounds like a lovely lady. Now you just rest and recoup!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Lynn, that sound like the perfect day! I'm so glad you enjoyed your spa day and what a wonderful gift from Marie. I hope you go again soon and treat yourself to another relaxing day.

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,980 Posts
What an absolutely thoughtful gift from Snowball & Marie! :aktion033::aktion033:
My friend (cancer survivor) has this lymphatic massage and thinks it a "bit of heaven on earth." And to be delivered by "Angel" no less!:yes::yes:
Wishing you every kindness and love gift that fills your days with peace & rest.
Bless you Marie!:wub:

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Lynn, you so deserved a day to be pampered! How kind of Marie to give such a thoughtful gift. :wub: Keeping you in prayers.

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
That sounds like the absolute most "perfect" day ever!!!! Glad you got to enjoy it. One time I got to go to Miraval (a spa in Arizona) for five days - man, I thought I had died and went to heaven. It was a trip of a lifetime.

·
Premium Member
10,201 Posts
Oh Lynn :tender:... when I read your post it made my day. Of course, my wish was for your spa treatments to be extra special. And, I am so happy to read that it went so well for you.

I could tell by talking to Angel on the phone that she was a very special lady, too. I am thrilled to hear that your Lymphatic massage was the best you have experienced.

Please know that even though I can't be online too much (probably not until next week) ... that I think about and say prayers for you every single day. You are such an awesome woman who inspiries us with your strength and uplifting spirit.

Love and hugs from me and Snowball. :wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
10,201 Posts
Oh Lynn i'm so happy to hear that you had such a Great Day at the Spa! I don't know of anyone else who deserved it more. You needed to just get away for a little bit and just relax.

May i ask, what is a Lymphatic Massage?
If you have time Lynn, I'd like to learn more about the Lymphatic Massage, too. :tender:

And, how are you feeling this week? Do you still feel bouts of nausea? I hope not.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts