Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am proud to announce that my force feeding and baby food diet are showing results. Sparkle is now 3 lbs 6 ounces! I apologize in advance for the bad coloring in the photos. I got a new camera and I can't get the colors and lighting right.

Shopping at Pet Smart. Poor Meow Mix is in the crate because he went to the vet.

Back at home and still lots of static. I am starting to wonder if it was my cashmere top was causing all the fuss.

Gotta love these big black eyes!

Ok mom ... I am still going to tolerate you.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Beautiful! Absolutely gorgeous! The static gives kind of a "halo" effect.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Awww!!! What a sweetie!!!! Ha, I thought you had meow mix cat food in the crate...was wondering why sparkle had meow mix
Great pic of Meow Mix with the mirror!!!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
WOW! Sparkle is beautiful! She has gorgeous hair!
Poor Meow Mix how did he hurt his foot? That picture should be in a magazine-too cute!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Awwww. Great pictures!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Everyone,
Thank you for the compliments

My sister had Meow Mix stay with her in University. She came home yesterday with him crying that something happened to his paw. I took a look and it was bloody and irritated. I took him to the emergency vet who had to stitch it up. I really don't know the true story but the important thing is that he is ok now and staying with me.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Poor MeowMix...when ever my kitty was back from the vet we gave her a special treat...the water from the tuna can (solid white albacore).

As for the static, I found that any of the glossing or smoothing human products with silicone work wonders. I use Infusium in the tiny purple pump bottle. It takes care of my hair as well as my pup's!

May Sparkle continue to live up to her name!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
A good product I use is Silk Spirits which works wonders for static. Haha..it sure doesn't show in these photos though. But I swear .. if I used it .. it works great.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Originally posted by CharmyPoo@Mar 27 2005, 12:42 PM
A good product I use is Silk Spirits which works wonders for static.  Haha..it sure doesn't show in these photos though.  But I swear .. if I used it .. it works great.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=46562
[/QUOTE]

Oh My Goodness Charmypoo, Miss Sparkle, is soooo beautiful with those big eyes and wonderfully silky coat!!!
All your babies are stunning, one cuter than the next.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
What a darling!!!!
The static pictures are great!
Maybe it was the basket? My kids (skin) get static like that when they go down the plastic slides at a playground or something.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by scrappy@Mar 27 2005, 05:31 PM
Charmypoo,  you have just the most beautiful maltese.  Do you show her?  She looks a real winner
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=46631
[/QUOTE]

She was purchased as a show potential but she is just too small. I may still show her for fun when the summer comes. However, she will never be bred as she is just much too small. I love her too much to risk anything happening to her!

Her coat also isn't in show condition. My home is carpeted and all my kids have free run of the house. So their ends don't look too great. They also play rough with one another - another thing that's not great for her coat.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts