Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
speaking of spears..when i was working at petsmart one of her people came in to buy fish for a fish tank of hers b/c she had a big fish loss (cant take care of fish...hope she can take care of a dog) any ways the manager gave the man a discount. now my question is why do you give rich people discounts. i hear of this all the time. seems really stupid to me. why not charge them more?

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn+Dec 5 2004, 07:19 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-LadyMontava
@Dec 5 2004, 01:14 AM
speaking of spears..when i was working at petsmart one of her people came in to buy fish for  a fish tank of hers b/c she had a big fish loss (cant take care of fish...hope she can take care of a dog) <div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=20370

I don't do well with fish either
My kids finally gave up asking for more...b/c they all died JUST after their store warranty was up
I think we tried it four times...with assistance from pet store/people who know what to do with the tank and water...
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=20387
[/B][/QUOTE]

they are prob harder to take of compared to dogs, but you should have come to see me, i would have saved your fish. but i figured she could hire professionals to take care of her tank, b/c some pet stores will go to your house and do everything for you and you just look at them and lower your blood pressure. :D

but seriouslyif n e one has fish questins ask away...i will have to post pics of my scaled children too :lol:

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
does it hurt to try? maybe opra would do it...shes an animal lover. i'm not a good initiator, but i'm sure one of you can get this started!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.