Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
"Yesterday we had some very special friends delivered in the mail to us. We both wuv our camels very very much. Thank you Auntie Kat, Snowy, and Crystal for sending us these pretty pink camels. We wuv you :wub:"
-Bailey & Sophia

The girls were all over the package when it was delivered. Sophia practically ripped it open herself! LOL She reached in a grabbed one of the camels and off she went to her bed with it. Bailey sniffed all over the other one and eventually laid down and fell asleep next to it. All day today Sophia has hauled her camel around the house. She loves it! Bailey has hers in her bed where she prefers to keep her favorite toys. Thank you Kat, Snowy, & Crystal for sending these new special friends to us. The photo of S & C is displayed in a special place in our room where we can look at it often and think of you :)

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

We are now members of the famous "Camel Club" :chili::chili::chili: but more importantly every time we look at these camels and the photo we will be reminded of our dear friends Kat, Snowy, & Crystal.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Your babies and their pink camels look sooooo adorable!! The baby has the prettiest little face and your older girl is also a beauty.:wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Your girls look really cute with their new camels. Those are some of the favorite toys at our house and I know they will be at yours too. Kat absolutely the best!! :wub:

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Awe, Bailey and Sophia look so adorable with their new toys! :wub: I have had so many guests inquire where we got our pink camels. My women friends want them for their grandchildren or toddlers. The small camel legs make it easy for furkids and little fingers to haul them around. Enjoy Sophia and Bailey!! Kat is so very thoughtful and sweet!

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Awwwww, your babies look supercute with their new camel toys! These faces are very cute to look at!

I know how excited they must have been to open the package! Ullana also loves doing this!

Thanks for sharing the adorable photos of Bailey and Sophia! I'm sure they'll have a lot of fun with their new camel's!
:chili::chili::chili:

Alexandra :wub:

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Oh how sweet they are with their camels :wub: Looks like a new pink camel. Haven't seen that one before. Lola's needs surgery for the second time. She loves her camel.

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
haha Jennifer :D thanks for the giggles! I could just picture Sophia and her camel :HistericalSmiley:awwwh I think Snowy & Crystal picked the perfect camel for Bailey :wub: that one (new pink one) is better as a snuggle camel and Bailey is sooooo precious figuring it out and snuggling next to it :tender:Both of your girls are soooo adorable and I am delighted to know that it was something that made them have fun and snuggle with:chili:
I see them being so good at posing for the camera too :wub::wub: Kisses are sent to both

but more importantly every time we look at these camels and the photo we will be reminded of our dear friends Kat, Snowy, & Crystal.
and Snowy, Crystal & I thank you sooooooo much for seeing it this way :smootch:this is how the malts told me they hope for their dear online pals see it <3
xoxo

1 - 14 of 14 Posts