Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since it's only days away I wanted to share just a few things I'm bringing with me. For those who didn't see them on FB. I think I'm going to need another car to take everything.:w00t:

sp1.jpg sp2.jpg sp3.jpg sp4.jpg sp5.jpg sp6.jpg sp7.jpg sp8.jpg sp9.jpg

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
:w00t::w00t:.......that's a lot of goodies!!!! So glad I'll be working in your booth......I'll be your first customer.........now let me see, I'll have one of those and two of that, oh and let me have three of them thingies........Poor Bob had better go and get some more money out of the bank! ROFLOL

That trivet is adorable:thumbsup:..........how many of them do you have or should I say, are you bringing???? Love the candle voltives.

AND I also know you are bringing a lot of your grooming supplies; a great way to stock up and NOT PAY SHIPPING! :p :p

:chili::chili: I am soooooooooo ready to go!!!:chili::chili:

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Hey Maggie, looking over your stuff............are those picture frames for putting pictures of your fluffs in??? They are next to the maltese tee shirts! Very cute frames........lots of pazzzzzzzzzaz!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Maggie, looking over your stuff............are those picture frames for putting pictures of your fluffs in??? They are next to the maltese tee shirts! Very cute frames........lots of pazzzzzzzzzaz!!!:thumbsup:
Those are actually shadow boxes. You put your pics in the squares/round areas it has about 2-3" in depth. I very happy on how they came out.:wub:

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
:w00t::w00t:.......that's a lot of goodies!!!! So glad I'll be working in your booth......I'll be your first customer.........now let me see, I'll have one of those and two of that, oh and let me have three of them thingies........Poor Bob had better go and get some more money out of the bank! ROFLOL

That trivet is adorable:thumbsup:..........how many of them do you have or should I say, are you bringing???? Love the candle voltives.

AND I also know you are bringing a lot of your grooming supplies; a great way to stock up and NOT PAY SHIPPING! :p :p

:chili::chili: I am soooooooooo ready to go!!!:chili::chili:
Can you imagine you and me working the booth together ? :w00t:
Mags that is a lot of stuff, holy crap :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
6,772 Posts
I cannot believe you are my room-mate! I am going to be so amazingly BROKE!

Oh, and I want one of those Bling Maltese Shirts - but in MY Size!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Okay, so I'm going to Atlanta for work and making money...now I know where I can spend it. :w00t: Was just thinking if I buy anything liquid and over 3 oz., I'd have to check my bag going home...hmmmm. I think the shipping might be cheaper for me with what they charge for bags these days.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Can you imagine you and me working the booth together ? :w00t:
Mags that is a lot of stuff, holy crap :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:
I can imagine "THAT" soooooooo easily. We'd have a ball...........we'd be in stitches all day........so are ya coming????

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Maggie!!!! I WANT Madan brushes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fingers and paws crossed that they don't sell our before I get there!!!!!!!! And they have a maltese on the brush....goodness I really really want a few!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts