Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Maggie!!!! I WANT Madan brushes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fingers and paws crossed that they don't sell our before I get there!!!!!!!! And they have a maltese on the brush....goodness I really really want a few!
Maggie only has four madan brushes with the painted picture of the maltese on it........but she does have more madan brushes she is bringing to Nationals without the Maltese. BUT She can also order more madan brushes with the painted maltese on it after Nationals.

·
Premium Member
20,072 Posts
Are they drinking glasses with maltese on them?...or candles?

Do you have a wine glass with a malt on it??? :whistle:

·
Banned
242 Posts
Maggie, I hope you will have a 2 maltese dog bowls left after the show for me! I just love them! Have a grand time! All of your items are gorgeous! Next year I am deffinately taking a vacation to the Nationals!

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Maggie only has four madan brushes with the painted picture of the maltese on it........but she does have more madan brushes she is bringing to Nationals without the Maltese. BUT She can also order more madan brushes with the painted maltese on it after Nationals.
:aktion033:Thanks for the heads up!!! Can't wait to shop @ Maggie's booth!

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
Oh gosh, I am so in trouble,LOL (note to self, leave debit/credit cards at home and bring cash)

21 - 31 of 31 Posts