Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:eek: Those spiders are nasty!!!!!!
How did we get rid of the roaches?
Not that I want them back, but I will help get rid of the spiders!
I have been refreshing my screen so they will go away and the smiley banner or something else comes up.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
LOL! I thought the same thing when I saw the spiders...I have a serious phobia when it comes to spiders :new_Eyecrazy: Last week I actually ran out of my car and a stranger had to go in the car and kill the spider for me
That thing was HUGE!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by littlepeanut@May 27 2005, 04:58 PM
LOL!  I thought the same thing when I saw the spiders...I have a serious phobia when it comes to spiders :new_Eyecrazy: Last week I actually ran out of my car and a stranger had to go in the car and kill the spider for me
That thing was HUGE!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=66197
[/QUOTE]

:eek: Finding a spider while driving is the WORST!
I have told my husband that I could SERIOUSLY have a fatal accident one day over that!
I HATE them! We get spiders in our shed out back every spring and summer. I think they are brown recluse, but I don't know for sure. We have sprayed for them a few times, but they come back. Therefore, I don't go in the shed...AT ALL...I am afraid they will fall on me or something...they get in EVERYTHING...the outside dogs' food is in the shed, and it is in an airtight container RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE DOOR...I don't have to go INSIDE THE SHED...I am awful about them...they really freak me out.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I don't remember the exact number, but there was actually some statistics I read before about how many car accidents were caused by bee/spiders and other insects freaking out the drivers. Lemme just say I paid a good amount of money to get the sunroof option on the car and I can't use it because I'm so scared a spider will drop down on me

I don't blame you Trac, I wouldn't go into the shed either! At my bf's house I won't even walk near the shed because I know they're in there.... :new_Eyecrazy:

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by littlepeanut@May 27 2005, 05:07 PM
I don't remember the exact number, but there was actually some statistics I read before about how many car accidents were caused by bee/spiders and other insects freaking out the drivers.  Lemme just say I paid a good amount of money to get the sunroof option on the car and I can't use it because I'm so scared a spider will drop down on me

I don't blame you Trac, I wouldn't go into the shed either!  At my bf's house I won't even walk near the shed because I know they're in there.... :new_Eyecrazy:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=66200
[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't be much better with bees/wasps. I am allergic to those!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Originally posted by littlepeanut@May 27 2005, 05:07 PM
Lemme just say I paid a good amount of money to get the sunroof option on the car and I can't use it because I'm so scared a spider will drop down on me

[/QUOTE]
That SUCKS! LOL

·
Registered
122 Posts
I wish my Jojo thought that about spiders.... she trys to eat them when I'm not looking. (she learned that from her sister (cats!)).

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn@May 27 2005, 04:57 PM
:eek: Those spiders are nasty!!!!!!
How did we get rid of the roaches?
Not that I want them back, but I will help get rid of the spiders!
I have been refreshing my screen so they will go away and the smiley banner or something else comes up.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=66196
[/QUOTE]

I havent seen any spiders
Ya want my screen Traci?

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by scrappy@May 27 2005, 08:08 PM

I was almost too scared to open this thread as I am so afraid of spiders that I vac outside under the eaves and the porch of my house

Are you talking about spiders on your screen 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=66269
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, one of the banner ads has them!
They are NASTY looking and one of them is RED! (that is the one you are supposed to chase and catch!
) YUCK!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Ya all ought not come to Tucson then.....we have Tarantulas and "sun spiders" which are as big as your hand!! They only seem to come out after a rain (which it just did here), so we will be fishing them out of the pool tomorrow.....eeeeewwww......I don't like them either, but at least ours are big enough that you can see them coming

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
we used to have hand sized spiders that JUMPED in our old beach house

yay for living on the top floor~! now we dont have any ants, roaches, or spiders.

but then; we do have fleas so..

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Oh man you have no idea how much I hate spiders. In my old house (lived there 9 years) I saw a spider in one of the showers, never used that shower again. Last year I took biology and there was a chapter on spiders, I failed that test becuase I refued to open my text book becuase it was full of photos of spiders. Like a month ago I was driving along and there was a spider in the car I had to call my mom to have to talk me out of driving off the road because I figured if i crashed the car into a ditch the spider would proubly get crushed and die so I should crash the car. I am so glad the house I am in now dosnt have spiders they are just the most evil awful thing ever.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Right after my sister got married and pregnant, they bought a house. She found out AFTER they bought it that it was INFESTED with BROWN RECLUSE! :eek: (shuddering) They had to have it exterminated MANY times over several months to years...I think they STILL have to have them come. I have told her several times that I would have had to sell the place immediately and live in a hotel or burn it down...there is NO way I could have slept at night or left my baby alone in the crib knowing how many spiders (poisonous spiders!) were living in my attic and walls! :eek: I still tell her she is

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I got bit on the knee by a spider once (know idea what kind) and could walk on it for like a week it got so bad.

Ok I just say the spider add, its at the top of the page now. It needs to be removed lol oh man its creepy.

·
Registered
608 Posts
I have my son trained to kill them on sight, spiders or any bug. He has been that way since he was almost 2. Who knows I probably gave the kids a complex.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
ok, after it updates no more spider ads
i took it out, on a seriuos note, my mom got bit by a brown recluse, she ended up with a 3-4 stay in the hospital

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko+May 27 2005, 06:23 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-littlepeanut
@May 27 2005, 05:07 PM
Lemme just say I paid a good amount of money to get the sunroof option on the car and I can't use it because I'm so scared a spider will drop down on me

That SUCKS! LOL
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=66206
[/B][/QUOTE]

Ya, you're telling me?!?! 800 bucks and hardly ever use it
I NEVER use it after a rain, spiders come out after it rains...Ewwwieeeee! Now I'm itching all over :new_Eyecrazy:

Originally posted by Joe@May 28 2005, 12:08 AM
ok, after it updates no more spider ads 
i took it out, on a seriuos note, my mom got bit by a brown recluse, she ended up with a 3-4 stay in the hospital 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=66363
[/QUOTE]
Yay, no more spiders
Sorry bout your mom. That's so scary...I hope everything turned out okay

1 - 20 of 30 Posts