Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
LACIE, SUKI & LING LING ❤️❤️❤️
6,114 Posts
I’m so sorry to read this. I hope you can find a really good neurologist. You can never have enough info when it comes to treatments. If whatever information your Vet gives you doesn’t seem right, move on. We are our fluffs only advocate, so fight hard to keep her well.
Here is an article from Dr. Alan Sisson from Angell hospital. He has since retired but people from all over the world flew to see him for their dogs GME. Sending positive prayers to Bella 🙏🏻

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
I would really appreciate any help with cooking her food. I am happy to buy quality lamb and beef and cook it but am not sure how to make her food complete with all the nutrients she needs? Add a meal mixer
Honest kitchen makes a base mix where you add the protein and it completes the meal. You wouldnt have to worry about supplementing etc. i added a link to their site.

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Thank you for the link. I just heard about Dr. Harvey’s meal mixer too. I haven’t gotten around to researching my options yet. I will keep posting as we get more info … on food, on the Chiari condition as well as the treatments.
Yes, Dr. Harveys is another good one. My girls prefer more substance, so they wouldnt eat Dr. Harvey's. I know alot of people on my IBD group who feed it and the dogs love it. It will make it so much easier for you and one less thing to worry about.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts