Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doing some dog shopping last night and came across a few familiar faces.
Audrey on Pampered Puppy, Digby and Lady on Molly Maries Pretties, Lexi on the Celltei site. It was neat to see so many Maltese that I "know"! I think that is everyone--anyone else out there?
Quincymom
Oh, and Quincy can be seen on e-bay on the Val's Name Game Bow.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I know what you mean!! I freaked out when I saw Lexi on Celltei's site! I got way tooo excited. Hmmmm! Maybe I'll check out more pup sites to look for the familiar faces (and spend more $$$!!!!)
I'm gonna check Quincy out now!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Originally posted by littlepeanut@Feb 25 2005, 04:38 PM
I know what you mean!!  I freaked out when I saw Lexi on Celltei's site!  I got way tooo excited.  Hmmmm!  Maybe I'll check out more pup sites to look for the familiar faces (and spend more $$$!!!!)
I'm gonna check Quincy out now!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=37841
[/QUOTE]

SAME HERE! It's so exciting to see familiar faces out there!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I didn't know we had so many celebs!!!!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
OK... here's another "celebrity"... Miss Kallie Belle... A puppy photo of Kallie was used in a catalog and Web site product shot.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Originally posted by littlepeanut+Feb 25 2005, 05:50 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-mee
@Feb 25 2005, 05:45 PM
Jong-ee has been on Pampered pup photocontest too, actually 2 times on the honorable section

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=37843
Just have to say, I loved Jong-ee's hair long, but this new cut is soooooooo adorable!!!!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=37846
[/B][/QUOTE]

hahahahh thank you!!! i was hesitating to cut off all her pretty long hair but i just did it since i was getting lazy to brush it and i didnt want to use too much of the EXPENSIVE petsilk shampoo and conditioner hahahhaah im so bad

but yeah, drying her long hair after baths was taking sooo much time..now it takes about half the time and i dont even have to use any conditioner hahahahha im so lazy

little Peanut's photo is adorable too!!!

K/C mommy, how did u submit Kallie's photo to the catalog???

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Well, my puppy is soon to be a star too! When she was 14 weeks old, we shot a video with a book publisher. Basically, the DVD will be part of a series of breed specific dog books (I can't say which, but you've probably seen them at bookstores). Each breed's book will include a copy of the DVD in the back cover. That DVD goes over all kinds of information about grooming, vet visits and basic training. Our puppy is the star of the "What to expect at your first vet visit" segment. The new edition of the books with the DVDs are supposed to come out this fall.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by saltymalty@Feb 26 2005, 10:21 AM
Well, my puppy is soon to be a star too!  When she was 14 weeks old, we shot a video with a book publisher.  Basically, the DVD will be part of a series of breed specific dog books (I can't say which, but you've probably seen them at bookstores).  Each breed's book will include a copy of the DVD in the back cover.  That DVD goes over all kinds of information about grooming, vet visits and basic training.  Our puppy is the star of the "What to expect at your first vet visit" segment.  The new edition of the books with the DVDs are supposed to come out this fall.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=37943
[/QUOTE]

Wow, how exciting..... Let us know when it is available!

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Originally posted by saltymalty@Feb 26 2005, 09:21 AM
Well, my puppy is soon to be a star too!  When she was 14 weeks old, we shot a video with a book publisher.  Basically, the DVD will be part of a series of breed specific dog books (I can't say which, but you've probably seen them at bookstores).  Each breed's book will include a copy of the DVD in the back cover.  That DVD goes over all kinds of information about grooming, vet visits and basic training.  Our puppy is the star of the "What to expect at your first vet visit" segment.  The new edition of the books with the DVDs are supposed to come out this fall.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=37943
[/QUOTE]
Wooo-hoo models and movie stars!

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Digby looks so cute.The boys have boots like that too,,,red& balck ones.I LOVE the pics when they have the "head tilt" going on!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts