Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick announcement, sometime over the next week I will be upgrading to a new version of the forum that will include an all new picture gallery that will intergrate much smoother than the current one with more features including personal galleries for everyone to store some of their own photo's

Member Features: Personal Albums
Create Multiple Albums
Delete Albums
Set to public/private
Moderate within own album

Member Features: Favorite System
Mark images as favorites
Remove images from favorites
Download favorites as a zip file
View favorites in User CP

Member Features: Other Features
Comment on images
Image Rating
Image Comments
Image sorting options
Quick Reply

Misc Features
Image view counter
Image comment counter
View image filesize[/B]
I believe there is also an e-card feature, it will take me awhile to sort all this out, hopefully there wont be much downtime and we shouldnt lose any members or posts in this process, it will however take me awhile to move all the pictures to the new gallery, the only downside to this is we will lose all the current comments

More info will be coming, I just purchased the professional version of the software and the gallery, I may add the real time chat later on but it was another 99.00

Soooooooo...stay tuned

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Sounds great!
I didn't understand the difference between not losing posts, but will lose current comments. Maybe I am just tired. Sorry.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
thats totally awesome. just wondering...could i see your site where people have to pay? you have sooo many options here and we're not paying, i'd like to see what someone has if they do pay.

thanks

love the site!!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Looking forward to the new site...although I probably won't be able to navigate it...that 'old age thingy' ya know...LOL
Imagine it will be wonderful.
I appreciate all you do Joe. This is a friendly site and everyone is so casual. I don't feel as if I need to be on guard about saying the wrong thing.
Thanks so much for your time and effort in keeping up this site for us "Malt People"
Pam

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
should be set up now, let me know if there are any problems, I will get the look back soon

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I can reply here now...
Thanks...

·
Registered
145 Posts
When I went on today to the forum my first thought was that I was on the wrong site! Everything looks so great and I love all of the new improvements. :D
Thanks for the upgrade!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
be sure to check out the gallery link near the top right hand corner, I am still adding all the images back in and tweaking it some but let me know what you think

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Joe, the gallery looks great. My only recommendation is to maybe narrow the width of each block that contains the image. Some of them are wider which causes the block on the far right to go off screen so you have to scroll over to the right to see it. Other than that it looks great!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Aug 20 2004, 04:25 PM
Some of them are wider which causes the block on the far right to go off screen so you have to scroll over to the right to see it. <div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=7233
[/QUOTE]

that happens because some of the file names are really long like .... sdgsdfghsddfgdfdfgsdfgdfg.jpg ... I will be editing them once I add all the pics to regular sized file names, that should put it all on one page

1 - 20 of 33 Posts