Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are your lil ones fanatics of a sport? lol this may seem crazy but Lukas (LULU's dad) is a soccer player and she seems to know that.. she is the only one i have ever seen sit with my bf to watch soccer games.. and when my bf goes GOOOOOOOOOOOLLL she barks!!
More than that he plays a lot.. so 2 times a week she goes to practice ( i have to go too) and has so much fun with everyone there.. she is like the team mascot! and sundays she goes to see him play.. and she actually sits or lays down to watch him play!!!

i guess u can call her a Soccer Freak!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
LOL, thats soo cute. we arent into sports, but ellie LOVES her pink football. she carries it everywhere with her, and when she "puts it away" we cant find it...but she always does!!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
That is really cute! Lexi is a people watcher. She loves to be outside in the grass and watch people walk by. Sometimes she sits all nice and calm waiting for them to get up to her and then she goes nuts greeting them. It is funny to watch! I need to break her of it, but it is so cute watching her. She gets so excited!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i guess she is like that because the very same day we got her.. my bf had it in his arms.. while watching soccer and now its just normal for her to do that.. i will take pictures of that.. its just way too cute!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
kaley, in your avatar, did she fall asleep like that? or did you put the toy there?

i always put the toy in their arms....but gruffi seems to like taking his toy under the couch when he sleeps. its really cute

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Sep 30 2004, 07:43 AM
gruffi seems to like taking his toy under the couch when he sleeps.  its really cute
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=10421
[/QUOTE]

That is so cute! Isn't it really neat to see how these little lives get an idea and then act upon it. Its so neat to see how they think! Especially since dogs look like little stuffed animals :D

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no she fell asleep like that.. yesterday i found her in the same position but with Baby Minnie.. and before that she fell asleep with my huge strawberry shortcake... she seems to like holding something or somethine to be close to her when she sleeps..

Lulu also has a weird tendency.. she hides under the bed to sleep.. she has scared me a few times where i can find her.. so i can relate to her taking toys.. and other things under my bed!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Originally posted by Kaley@Sep 30 2004, 09:07 AM
Lulu also has a weird tendency.. she hides under the bed to sleep.. she has scared me a few times where i can find her.. so i can relate to her taking toys.. and other things under my bed!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=10432
[/QUOTE]

Maya used to sleep under our bed too when she was a pup. I gues it was the quiet place she could find. she eventually grew out it + we took the bed frame from our bed so they could go up easier....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts