Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used or heard of this product? Is it okay to just feed canned food? I thought you needed to give them solid (kibbles) to help keep their teeth cleaned.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Yes, I bought it once a while back when Kallie wasn't eating her food (before Newman's). It is a premium food. I would use it as a supplement to the kibble if you feel you want to add it to his diet.

This is not like the canned processed dog food that we normally think of. This looks like real food in a stew form that you might have cooked yourself.

Halo Pets' - Spot's Stew

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Originally posted by paris@Jun 14 2005, 11:51 AM
Has anyone used or heard of this product?  Is it okay to just feed canned food?  I thought you needed to give them solid (kibbles) to help keep their teeth cleaned.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=72510
[/QUOTE]
The "kibbles" do not help really to clean their teeth.So high quility canned food is fine for them,or a mixture of both. Brushing teeth etc. is what keeps their teeth healthy. Aslo healthy,safe hard chews,but mainly dentail care.

·
Registered
831 Posts
I've been gives Halo Spot Stew to Maya and Daezie for the past 6 months and they love it. Its just like a stew. chunks of chiken and veggies. I mix it with kibble sometimes. I really like it :D

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
I just got some of spots stew and their other products-dream coat,xtra-c,vita-mineral mix,vita-dreams,daily greens. I'm trying to build up Busters immune system and keep him healthy, since we are still trying to get rid of the demodex mange. We aren't doing the dips, just Ivermectan(sp?) orally. Buster ate it right up but left the green beans. I hope all this works.

cindy- busters mom

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replies. I might order some of this for Paris. She seems to want to eat everything except her food. I have to put her food in the Buster Ball to get her to eat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts