Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joe, you would be so proud of me...In the last week I referred two people to this website...some woman was pulling into a gas station tonight, and as I was leaving, she pulls this cute Maltese out. I asked her if that was a Maltese she had in her arms, she said yes...needless to say, I told her to come to this site...she said the dog was her daughters and that she would let her know.

I like this site so much...I just want it to keep on growing!

Good deed done!

~Elegant

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Originally posted by Elegant@Sep 22 2004, 12:08 AM
Joe, you would be so proud of me...In the last week I referred two people to this website...some woman was pulling into a gas station tonight, and as I was leaving, she pulls this cute Maltese out.  I asked her if that was a Maltese she had in her arms, she said yes...needless to say, I told her to come to this site...she said the dog was her daughters and that she would let her know.

I like this site so much...I just want it to keep on growing!

Good deed done! 

~Elegant
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=9700
[/QUOTE]

wow!!!
i never see any maltese around my area.. hope more ppl come to this site! :lol:

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i have this website listed on my dogster pages. and i plan on putting this on my website---but casey hasnt done that yet. and when people join my msn group---i tell them to go on this site!

·
Registered
31 Posts

Allo Joe

I found your site, looking for help about Maltese, after rescuing my little Sheila...
A few days later I was in my Maltese Dogs and Friends group... I was reaching out everywhere I could to find answers to many problems my little pup had... DoctorCathy was first in line to come to my rescue and Sheila's... But what surprised me more was her informing me of your site and encouraging me to visit as it was quite informative and more likely to find the help I needed... -_- Little did she know that I had already found you... But it sure re-enforced my believe that I had found the right site for help and support...
I still visit the other sites but home is Spoiled Maltese as it is much more complete and informative as well as funny and humorous at times...
It has it all... :ph34r: I luv it... :D
Thank You Cathy...
Thank You Joe...
For Being There For Me and Sheila...

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i'm totally happy that this site is helping you out. all the people here have totally different experiences that i know i would have no idea about. BUT..this winter break i totally plan on working full time at an animal clinic so hopefully i'll learn A LOT more.

the only reason i had started the msn group was because i was hoping people would leave maltese only. lol. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts