Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello you!

If you haven't already - get instagram iphone app...it's free and look me up(marshmalotoast) Some other maltese owners already on it :)

For this pic I used three apps - pics taken using Camera+ (amazing app), then framed using Photoshake, and processed using photostudio

I missed you too!! xx

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Adele - Tobi looks so handsome and I love that spring is starting to spring up in your part of the world. We just got snow this week and there may be a little more this week. Our bulbs don't stand a chance yet. :blink: I see that Tobi will soon have a birthday too. :chili::chili: Have no idea about those apps. I have an old phone but think I might trade for an iPhone shortly.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey :)

I definitely recommend the iphone - i love mine! I use it for photography pretty much every day, and it's so handy. GET ONE!! :)

And then get on instagram - its kinda like a photography twitter...so you follow people and can share photo streams. So much fun.

You got more snow? We got loads earlier in the year...but thankfully it's all gone now. Still really cold at times but I feel spring approaching...YAY!

x

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I missed you guys!!!!

Tobi looks great!!

We have to get him and Milo together for a play-date sometime!
Orla - I would LOVE that...we should definitely try and organise something.
It would be so much fun to meet Milo and you....I bet the boys would get on like a house on fire :)

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Hello you!

If you haven't already - get instagram iphone app...it's free and look me up(marshmalotoast) Some other maltese owners already on it :)

For this pic I used three apps - pics taken using Camera+ (amazing app), then framed using Photoshake, and processed using photostudio

I missed you too!! xx
I will get that app and look you up once I do ;) hope you will guide me to some maltese owners and lovers in there after I find you there.

thanks for the info about the photo apps.

Which iPhone model do you use? I so want the iPhone 4. My friend has it and it takes GREAT photos. I have the 3Gs, a great one too, but for picture taking, I use my friend's 4 model whenever I get the chance :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
5,487 Posts
Orla - I would LOVE that...we should definitely try and organise something.
It would be so much fun to meet Milo and you....I bet the boys would get on like a house on fire :)
oh Milo would love Tobi! I don't think I will be up near the North anytime soon but maybe during the Summer :)
How big is he now? I remember he was quite a small boy.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yay...I will show you the other malts on there...some real cuties ;)

I have the iphone 4 and yup...defo recommend it for taking pictures with.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
oh Milo would love Tobi! I don't think I will be up near the North anytime soon but maybe during the Summer :)
How big is he now? I remember he was quite a small boy.
That would be awesome! Keep me informed and we'll organise a summer meetup! Can't wait :chili:

Tobi is still small...haven't weighed him recently but he hasn't put on much weight at all. He is a ball of energy though and still a bit of a fussy eater, so everything gets burned off super fast!

·
Premium Member
5,487 Posts
That would be awesome! Keep me informed and we'll organise a summer meetup! Can't wait :chili:

Tobi is still small...haven't weighed him recently but he hasn't put on much weight at all. He is a ball of energy though and still a bit of a fussy eater, so everything gets burned off super fast!
Great - add me on facebook if you want - my name is Orla Curley.

Milo is probably so much bigger than him - he's 6lbs but I remember Tobi always being smaller than him when they were puppies, and he was a little older too!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts