Premium Member
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are Delilah Rose's 5 month/spring pics :wub:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
ok now, I am sure I posted and my post is not there. Maybe I hit the wrong button.

Your azaleas are gorgeous and of course Delilah is too :wub:

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Both Delilah and you flowers are beautiful. Great pictures!

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
what cute pictures!!! I love love love the green dress with the bright pink flower on it. Of course, a cute puppy makes the flowers and the dresses even cuter!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Dora has a green dress almost EXACTLY like that!! It has the exact same flower but the dress is green striped instead of green polka dots. Unfortunately last time she wore it she wouldn't stand still for a picture. :)

·
Registered
568 Posts
Oh my she is darling!!! Love the pictures but she makes them so much more beautiful! I am so glad to be able to see her grow up! I was in the line up for a Jacob's too. ;) She is adorable and love the dresses too!:wub:

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TY all! My azealas did amazing this year. I guess since we had a colder winter, thus they bloomed later and still hanging around.

April- I love the lulupink line they have at target and Wally world. I look everytime I go for new outfits. Now if I can just find some hangers for her outfits.

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Wow, really beautiful pictures of Delilah and also your flowers! That's a dream!
I can smell spring right now ...! :wub:

Alexandra

1 - 13 of 13 Posts