Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 199 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post title pretty much says it: Sprout has his plane reservation and is coming to me on Thursday!!!!!!! COME ON, THURSDAY!!!!!!

I'm a happy camper. To say the very least!!!!!!!!! Good thing I have today off ... lots of puppy-proofing going on today.

YAY SPROUT, MOMMY LOVES YOU!!!!!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Yippee!!!! We'll all be anxiously awaiting those first photos. Try and get some rest this week....I'll bet you are beside yourself with excitement.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Post title pretty much says it: Sprout has his plane reservation and is coming to me on Thursday!!!!!!! COME ON, THURSDAY!!!!!!

I'm a happy camper. To say the very least!!!!!!!!! Good thing I have today off ... lots of puppy-proofing going on today.

YAY SPROUT, MOMMY LOVES YOU!!!!!
[/B]

I'm so happy for you, Jacki! Enjoy the anticipation! It's part of the joy!

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
YIPPEE!! You've waited so long, Jacki!! I think I'm almost as excited for you as you are!! Can't wait to see pictures of your little Sprout!

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Jacki, I am so excited for you! Praying for warm weather up your way for you and Sprout. I cannot wait to see pictures. Take some at the airport, please!!

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
O Holy Night!!!!!

I'm so excited for you Jacki, and for Sprout!!!!

Come on Thursday!!!

Josie says: Sprout, you're about to meet the best puppy mommy in the whole wide world (next to my mommy, of course)!!!!

1 - 20 of 199 Posts