Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
could he have gotten into anything?

i'd wait it out another day and then call the vet. you can never be too sure w/ there precious babies!!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Every now and then Daezie and Maya get like like that.
Just yesterday I notice Daezie's stool was soft and she had gas but she was acting normal. I don't really get concern because it usually goes away the next day.

I try to watch them closely to make sure they don't eat anything they are not supposed to but I'm sure they eat stuff anyways.

About a month ago Maya's stool was loose, I notice it at night. went we went to bed i notice her tummy growling (sp?) like when your tummy is hungry but she was sleeping normal, then in the morning she was shaking and really lethargic and she was also drooling she just want it to be in the closet in her favorit corner, luckly that morning she had an appt (don't remember for what) and they vet said those are signs that she was in pain and that she might eaten something she wasn't supposed to. he gave her medicine. So now I look for those simptoms to know when they are in pain.

I hope Tuffy feels better soon XOXOXO from Daezie and Maya

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Kodie has been having stomach issues as you probably know from my posts...
If it isnt diarrhea I wouldnt get toooo too nervous. I would continue to watch his poo. Kodie sometimes gets that too... usually it depends on what treats i give him. You give Tuffy any table food? Sometimes fresh veggies or fruits will do that to kodie.

Keep an eye on your little guy! I hope hes feelin better!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts