Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All of this year's buddy assignments have been made. If you are participating in Secret Santa, you should have received your Buddy Assignment and his/her questionnaire in your email.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need assistance.

We will soon start a thread giving "hints" about who our buddy is. :)

LET THE SHOPPING BEGIN!!!:chili::chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
YAY! Thank you so much Lynn for organizing SS for us and the fluffs! This is going to be so much FUN!! I can't wait!! :)

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
ON YOUR MARKS...GET READY...GET SET...SHOP!!!:party:
Thank you Lynn for being you -- so wonderful and organized. What would we do without you? :wub:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just found out that I assigned a buddy to the same person I assigned her to last year. Just made an exchange with someone else. I certainly don't want you to get the same buddy 2 years in a row. So if something like that has happened, please let me know so that I can make changes.

:)

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
A round of applause for Lynn!!!! We all love and appreciate your dedication to SM and our annual Secret Santa!!!!!! This is one of our favorite SM events! Seeing those fluffs w/their goodies....there's nothing cuter!

Happy shopping everyone!

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I already have loves of little items for my SS Buddy. But still have lots more to get. :) I love to shop for the fluffs.!!!

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
I have already started and bought one thing. I'm so excited!:chili::chili: I hope I don't go overboard, but it is entirely possible.:HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
I had already started shopping for Bailey's buddy but the funny thing is that the two things I had bought are two of the things the buddy's mommy said the little fluff wouldn't like! :HistericalSmiley: hehe. So those things are going to Bailey and we're starting over!!! hehe :)

·
Super Moderator
10,170 Posts
Hooray - we have our buddies!!! Mommy said she'd take us shopping next weekend!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts