Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I'm back, .....and tan and happy. What a fabulous week we had. All we did was eat, drink, swim, sunbathe, laugh, snorkel, spent a day on a 60 catamaran sail boat with only 7 people on it!!! And we shopped and little and enjoyed just about the entire island of St. John.

See....I was thinking of you guys while I was gone...
View attachment 92073

This was the sunset on our first night in the villa.
View attachment 92069

These cute Iguana were roaming the resort. Fun to see them...
View attachment 92070

Here we are at "Skinny Legs" bar. What a fun place.
View attachment 92071

And looking down at Trunk Bay...just breath taking!!
View attachment 92072

This is where we had our breakfast buffet at the resort.
View attachment 92075

Chillin' on the beach
View attachment 92076

Cute little wild donkeys all over - they're timid, but pretty friendly
View attachment 92077

And here I am enjoying one of the most beautiful places on earth.
View attachment 92078

my goodness......LIFE IS GOOD!!!

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
Breathtaking, Pat! Looks like you had the trip of a lifetime. Now back to winter and reality, right?? Bet you were happy to see the kids!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Welcome back, Pat. Looks totally awesome. So glad you had a good time. Did you bring your new Flip camera? Video of the donkeys and iguanas?

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh Pat.......your vacation looks wonderful!!!:chili: I love your haircut too, it really looks good!!:happy: That red bathing suit on the beach makes you look fantastic~:you rock:~I am so glad you had a wonderful time! You need a home down there!!!!:wub:

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Pat, WELCOME BACK:chili::chili: Obviously, Paradise Found.:thumbsup: Wow is it gorgeous there. It looks like you had the best time. Don't you just love the Caribbean? Are you really as tan as that photo shot on the beach? I've been wanting to visit St. Johns. Now I'm sure of it. Alas, I don't think I can get entry into Skinny Legs bar anymore these days. :smcry: How'd the kids and Stan fare in your absence?

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
Hi, Pat!! We missed you but are so glad you had a fun trip. What a beautiful place it is! It looks like a real paradise.:blush: I just love your pictures. Hey, you look great in a bathing suit.:good post - perfect Welcome back!!!!:cheer:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Pat -- I'm sooooooooooooooooo glad that you had such a wonderful time. You really needed the break from the last few months of havic.

The pictures made me wish that I was there. :)

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Awesome Pat, love your pics. :) Your bathing suit and red dress are really stylish, very nice indeed.

I have been to St John's once when we were on a cruise, we really loved it and and swore to go back for more of a holiday there. Haven't done it yet but we will ;)

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Wow! St John is paradise!
Glad you had a blast on your trip.
The snorkelling must have been amazing with all the brightly coloured fish.
That is sweet that you were thinking of SM and wrote in the sand.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Welcome home Pat...looks like you had a girl's weekend? Awesome!!! I love St. John's. I was there a few years ago.
You look great, tan and fabulous!!!!:chili:

Well I'm back, .....and tan and happy. What a fabulous week we had. All we did was eat, drink, swim, sunbathe, laugh, snorkel, spent a day on a 60 catamaran sail boat with only 7 people on it!!! And we shopped and little and enjoyed just about the entire island of St. John.

See....I was thinking of you guys while I was gone...
View attachment 92073

This was the sunset on our first night in the villa.
View attachment 92069

These cute Iguana were roaming the resort. Fun to see them...
View attachment 92070

Here we are at "Skinny Legs" bar. What a fun place.
View attachment 92071

And looking down at Trunk Bay...just breath taking!!
View attachment 92072

This is where we had our breakfast buffet at the resort.
View attachment 92075

Chillin' on the beach
View attachment 92076

Cute little wild donkeys all over - they're timid, but pretty friendly
View attachment 92077

And here I am enjoying one of the most beautiful places on earth.
View attachment 92078

my goodness......LIFE IS GOOD!!!

·
Premium Member
2,958 Posts
Welcome back, Pat. The pictures are gorgeous! I'm glad you liked the iguanas, I was pretty scared of them.... especially when I looked up and saw that one was sitting in a tree right above my head. :blink:

How was your experience at the airport? I'm kind of dreading flying now, with all this full body scan and "pat down" stuff going on...lol.

Glad you had a great time.

·
Premium Member
10,201 Posts
Welcome back, Pat! I missed you! :tender:

Your pictures are wonderful ... I love the message in the sand to SM, too! And, I love the picture of you on the beach in your red bathing suit ... you look beautiful!

Thank for sharing the pictures! And, I'm happy that you could get away for awhile and have a great time.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Welcome back Pat! :) The sceneries are GORGEOUS and everyone looks FABULOUS :chili::D

Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Welcome home you bronzed sun goddess! You truly DID find paradise and made paradise even better with the company of good friends. I'm so glad you had a wonderful time. It's always hard coming back to reality isn't it? And to return to these frigid temps and snow to boot? Well...I'm sure you have four little fluffs that are doing their best to keep you warm and show you a bit of paradise at home.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Just breath-taking! Oh I soooo want to go there now. :D I am glad you had a good time with your friends. And thanks for sharing those gorgeous pictures...you look tan and stunning!

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Hello hottie in the red bathing suit!!!!

Your pics are beautiful Pat! This is the week I usually travel w/DH but I'm home in cold in NJ. These pics gave me a little bit of sun and paradise. Thank you for that!!!!

Welcome home!!!!!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Omg pat , loved loved these pics ! It looks beautiful ! My kind of vaca! U look stunning by the way.. Ooo n the sunset pic aesome!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Oh wow...what a respite from the cold winter stuff!!! You're super photogenic and St. John's is definitely on my bucket list now!!! Thanks for sharing the great pics!!! :) And welcome back!!! :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts