Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dropped by the San Mateo Dog Show today and watched Marina show her Emma! They won the best of breed ribbon :)

It was my first time at a dog show, and what a great experience! The expo center was like a doggie heaven, there were so many dogs there, all perfectly groomed and well behaved and super friendly. I saw some breeds that I've never seen or heard of before! I got lots of paw shakes and licks :wub: saw a panda dog, and watched Bernese lean in action :D

Here are some pictures Stacy, Marina, and Emma :

pre-show grooming

Marina and Emma in the ring

Emma with her Best in Breed ribbon

:)

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
Oh wow! What amazing pics!! Thank you sooo much for posting these!

So great meeting you! Sorry it was sooo hectic! Hopefully we can meet up again under less hectic circumstances

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh wow! What amazing pics!! Thank you sooo much for posting these!

So great meeting you! Sorry it was sooo hectic! Hopefully we can meet up again under less hectic circumstances
You're very welcome! :D
It was so great meeting you and Marina as well! and yes, it was hectic for sure, hopefully next time we'll have time to chat :)
Good luck to you guys for tomorrow!

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
You're very welcome! :D
It was so great meeting you and Marina as well! and yes, it was hectic for sure, hopefully next time we'll have time to chat :)
Good luck to you guys for tomorrow!
Thank you! Luckily Marina doesn't show at 8am in juniors tomorrow :blink: Boy do I hate that ring time!!

btw, what camera did you use? These pictures are amazing!!

·
Premium Member
2,496 Posts
Congratulations Marina!!! BOB for Emma!

Great pictures Sarah! These dog shows are so much fun, I love going to them!!!

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
Thank you everyone!

This win was a 'major' win (by the number of dogs) so Emma is almost finished with her grand championship. She just needs to beat another champion 2x and will be a grand champion. That will be a great accomplishment for Marina!

·
Premium Member
2,496 Posts
Emma looks a little different than she did last night, doesn't she Joanne, LOL? She cleans up nicely!!!
Last night she was like wild woman - hehe:smrofl:

Today she looks like a stunning beauty - a royal queen!! :wub:

As always, you do a beautiful job of grooming your dogs!
Emma looks gorgeous :aktion033::aktion033:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Thank you everyone!

This win was a 'major' win (by the number of dogs) so Emma is almost finished with her grand championship. She just needs to beat another champion 2x and will be a grand champion. That will be a great accomplishment for Marina!

That's amazing, you two lady's are doing an amazing job! :aktion033::aktion033: I can't believe Emma is almost a Grand Champion seems like yesterday you were announcing their birth. :wub:

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Last night she was like wild woman - hehe:smrofl:

Today she looks like a stunning beauty - a royal queen!! :wub:

As always, you do a beautiful job of grooming your dogs!
Emma looks gorgeous :aktion033::aktion033:
I love that the dogs get such a full life and go places and do things... it reminds me of the video of the meet up - they look so happy and healthy and very well socialized! That, to me, is good breeding!!! :)

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you! Luckily Marina doesn't show at 8am in juniors tomorrow :blink: Boy do I hate that ring time!!

btw, what camera did you use? These pictures are amazing!!
haha!! I understand what you mean, I really wanted to watch the juniors show but couldn't make it there by 8 am! and thank you for the compliments on the pictures, they were taken with a canon t2i.

Thank you everyone!

yes it was definitely a 'major' win! there were a lot of dogs in the ring, and Emma and Marina clearly stood out :D

·
Premium Member
2,496 Posts
I love that the dogs get such a full life and go places and do things... it reminds me of the video of the meet up - they look so happy and healthy and very well socialized! That, to me, is good breeding!!! :)

Yes Eileen I totally agree!:yes::thumbsup:

Stacy's dogs are very happy, healthy and very well socialized! My Mateo is from Stacy and he is an absolute sweetheart :wub::wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
oh those are some fabulous pictures, Sarah!!! thanks for sharing! how cool that you get the chance to see them in person and witnessed the big win! That is awesome and I bet that it was an awesome event for you to attend. Did you have Yeager :wub: with you too?

@Stacy, a huge congratulations to you guys
hugs
Kat

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
oh those are some fabulous pictures, Sarah!!! thanks for sharing! how cool that you get the chance to see them in person and witnessed the big win! That is awesome and I bet that it was an awesome event for you to attend. Did you have Yeager :wub: with you too?

@Stacy, a huge congratulations to you guys
hugs
Kat
thanks Kat! I had a lot of fun and petted lots of big gentle dogs, as the little dogs needed to keep their coat in perfect condition so no petting x) I had to leave the bum at home because he gets overly excited when he meets a lot of new dogs at once!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts