Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Marsha asked me to post a pic of the bracelet she won in the raffle a while back.

Here it is. Sorry thats its blurry - it was taken on a phone.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Very nice ... I love the colors and love the Maltese charms. I can't wait for the next raffle because you will be making another one, right? :yes:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
I'm so happy for Marsha. what a beautiful bracelet and it's so perfect that she got it. :chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
5,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very nice ... I love the colors and love the Maltese charms. I can't wait for the next raffle because you will be making another one, right? :yes:
well, I won't be lol! Its my friend who has a business making jewelry - especially breed charm bracelets :)

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Thank you Orla for posting this! The bracelet is so appropriate in two ways. First it's Maltese, and second it's very Irish green made in the Emerald Isle! Lovely! Of course thanks also goes out to the mystery benefactor who gifted me the winning raffle ticket, and to those who gifted me the non-winning tickets as well. :ThankYou:The SM elves seem to be working again...:D

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
I think Marsha's arrived a little later than things usually do when I send them to the states so there might be a delay at the moment or something.

Hi Orla, just sent you a message. I just received the bracelet and i love it! I'll post pics when my camera battery is charged. Thanks again for your donation to the raffle.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts