Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I went grocery shopping and got a bunch of stuff to start the girls on. I was planning on slowly introducing them to things by adding small amounts to their dry food. Well you know the saying about the best laid plans?
The girls have decided that they don't want anything to do with the Innova. All they want is the home cooked stuff. I made up some celery, carrots, rice and chicken last night. This morning they wouldn't eat anything but the home cooked stuff. I think nikki ate 1 piece of dog food but that was by accident. LOL! I'm going to get the bone meal and pet tabs ordered tonight.

I also got a copy of the new Dr. Pitcairn's New Complete Guide to Natural Health for Dogs and Cats by Richard H. Pitcairn & Susan Hubble Pitcairn book. It was supposed to be coming out in Sept but I placed an order for a copy at my local Barnes and Noble and they called me yesterday to say my copy was in.

·
Registered
144 Posts
That's a problem... If you start giving them home cooked food, they will NOT want their own. If they are puppies, they need puppy blend high caloric food with allot of protein. It will never taste as good as human food. Be careful or you will have to prepare food every day for the babies...
Jellybn1

1 - 3 of 3 Posts